Bullets, Brass & Books For Sale

450-400 3" and 3 1/4 all sold to dewlad.
Thanks, dewald. PM me your friends address and I will make a plan to get both lengths to him in TX.

Frog Stealer: I have about 3-4 boxes, Jameison head stamp. It came with the huge load of stuff I bought and I don't know how many times it has been fired. It all looks good and no cracks at the mouth. In also have 9 boxes (50 per box) of Hawk jacketed bullets. Can you tell me anything about them? All are bpe weights (600-650 grains, 8 boxes are the heavy .065 jacket.

Rod: 450 3 1/4 brass is one the way. PM me for the tracking number.
Also,
Sharps book is sold.
Thanks all for your business.

John:
Check arrived today. Shooting the British Double Rifle will go out Monday.
I will PM a tracking number.
Thanks,
Cal

Winfer books SPF
577-500 no2 Brass SPF
Thanks, fellas.
Cal

No clue. A month or two ago I looked at the website and could not find anything. They seemed to write they use Gunbroker. I since lost the card so don't have a clue. If I find it, I will post it here.

PS. 577-500 no2 brass is back in stock and for sale.

Went back to my desk and looked through my business cards. No gun auction info there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross