Buffalo & Tuskless Hunt - advice on where to go.

Muskwa

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
I have been contemplating a Buffalo & Tuskless Elephant hunt in Zimbabwe.
Any advice on good locations and reliable outfitters/PHs would be appreciated.

Muskwa

CharltonMcCallum Safaris. Look at their website then their reviews on the Hunting Report Newsletter. First class operation and people. Had a wonderful hunt with them like your seeking 2 years ago. Can't go wrong with them. All PH's are top notch.

Muskwa sent you a PM.

I have been contemplating a Buffalo & Tuskless Elephant hunt in Zimbabwe.
Any advice on good locations and reliable outfitters/PHs would be appreciated.

Muskwa

Have to ask, as in Muskwa, as in Muskwa Ketchika? This man likely lives or plays in the Serengeti of the North as dubbed by National Geographic, my backyard.

Hunted Buffalo with Touch Africa Safaris, Jon Collett in 2010, had a fantastic time. He can get a line on Elephant as well and is worth talking to, first class folks.

Welcome to AH, Muskwa !

Thank you all for the input, greatly appreciated.
And Yes, Ardent - I live & play in the Serengeti of the North, the Muskwa - Ketchika.
Zimbabwe would be my second trip to Africa, I hunted in RSA in 2010.

Muskwa

Well fantastic, going off topic but had a Grizzly draw this past fall for 7-51, missed it due to my cross shift having an early baby. Such is life. Good hunting and have a great trip wherever you go. I think you'll very much like the "flavour" of Zimbabwe, RSA is fantastic in my limited experience of course but Zim just has some old Africa happening, or something to that effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!