www.henrygriffithsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Here with is our offer for a hunt of a lifetime on one of the best areas in the North west province of South Africa.

These hunts will take place on our main hunting area using the main luxury lodge as base camp

Included in the hunt:

- 6 nights 5 full hunting days
- 1 x Trophy Hardboss Daggaboy Buffalo
- 1 x Trophy Sable bull
- full catering and drinks
- Services of a registered and licensed big 5 Professional hunter and experienced trackers and skinners
- Transportation from the OR Tambo international Airport in Johannesburg to the hunting area and back by luxury vehicle
- Transportation on the hunting area and recovery of trophies with fully rigged Land cruiser hunting Vehicles
- Transportation of trophies to Highveld taxidermy or Trophy pickup can be arranged by your Taxidermist

Hunting Method and Terrain;

We will use hunting vehicle to locate tracks or game and proceed from there on foot, the hunting area is flat with with sandy soil. The vegetation varies from open grassland to thick bush. Range for Shots will be less than 100 yards. This hunt is available to both Rifle and bow hunters, Bow hunters can choose to walk and stalk or to hunt from Blinds and hides over salt licks and or water.

Lodging : will be provided with fully serviced lodge with choice of accommodation's of either Luxury safari tents with on suite ablutions or luxury rooms also with on suite ablutions

Trophy Quality ; We have averaged over 40" on the sable we guided the last few years so its safe to say hunters can expect a Sable bull of over 40 inches unless the hunter decides to take some of the real old bulls that we have roaming around. these big old boys have worn down horns and some broken tips but are some amazing trophies with big bodies and lots of character. As for the Buffalo a hunter can expect to get a real old and mean buffalo bull with a rock hard boss with a spread of 38-42 inches give or take, we some awesome Daggaboys roaming the area. There are more than 150 buffalo on the area and hunter can choose his bull doesn't have to hunt the first one that you see. please follow this deal as we will be adding pictures and video's regularly as well as trailcam pictures.

Cost: Total cost for the hunt is $12000, this includes everything mentioned above but excludes Flights , Trip insurance , and any other extra activities like extra days or other transport outside if normal hunting activities. Extra animals can be added to the package from our normal pricelist. This offer will be available for the 2023 and 2024 seasons! The sable can also be traded for other plains game on the area to the same value of the package price for sable! We have 15 of these hunts available and offer will end at the end of the 2024 season.

Guiding: I will personally be guiding these hunts on our area to ensure high quality hunt and experience.

Contact: email henrygriffiths@gmail.com or phone and whatsApp +27788128664 or I can be contacted through Africahunting.com

P1050321.JPG

Will ad a few trail cam pics here from time to time ! thank you for the interest sofar

MFDC1640.jpg

We are on a sable hunt now and our Clients son bagged a real big Blesbok yesterday afternoon!

video to follow soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the interest so far here is the short video of our sable hunt!

thank you for all the messages will get to them today we had a bush fire yesterday that kept us busy!

we have a very healthy sable population on our hunting areas!

View attachment 543329
So, will all the animals in your package be shot in the SR area? I see it is fairly open....are all shots then be under 250m or yards? Are the kudu's, njala's, buffalo and waterbuck also in the SR area or do you drive to another province for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross