Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Good day fellow hunters,

We are happy and excited to be able to offer AH hunters a killer deal on buffalo and sable for the 2019 season in our beautiful Limpopo concession, due to the area not being hunted extensively for the last year or 2 the numbers on buffalo and sable in the area exploded, this gives us the opportunity to offer a fair deal on a great combo package, top quality trophies and excellent service to our hunters.

We only have limited number of packages and dates available at this price for 2019.

Come and enjoy hunting your buffalo on foot with rifle or bow in our top rated hunting area. Bow hunting can be done here on foot or from the blind.

The area is large expanding over 32 ooo acres. Thick Mopanie brush with some hills to glass from makes this a excellent area to hunt buffalo in.

With access to several additional areas surrounding our area we can also hunt different species like bushpig etc. Trophy quality in the area is very good and the area has high numbers of plains game as well.

Expected size on the buffalo and sable will be between 38" and 42".

2019 Buffalo / Sable Combo - JKO Hunting Safaris

6x Hunting days for 1 Hunter,
2x Arrival / Departure days,

1x Mature Hard Bossed Buffalo bull, (Like pictures attached)
1x Mature Sable bull,

* Observers or extra hunters can be added, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
* Pick up and drop off at Polokwane Airport included,
* No hidden costs, all costs are listed if applicable,

Total - $14 500 all in.

Daily Rates Include:

Also applies to hunting packages.

• Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
  • Comfortable accommodation within the hunting area during your stay.
  • All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
  • All soft drinks, beer, bottled water and hard liquor in moderation.
  • Daily laundry services.
  • Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
  • Government license and permit fees.
  • Transportation from airport closest to the concession you will hunt,
Daily Rates Exclude:

Also applies to hunting packages.

• International and domestic air travel.
  • Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
  • Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
  • Accommodation before or after the safari like guest house etc.
  • Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to place of destination.
  • Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
  • Government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.
5.jpg
IMG-2232.JPG
IMG-4467 - Copy.JPG
IMG-20180507-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20180507-WA0016 - Copy.jpg
IMG-20180507-WA0020-2 - Copy.jpg

unnamed.jpg

We will with no problem guarantee the hunter a old mature trophy, we will NOT allow the hunter to harvest a soft boss buffalo or young sable. I have seen several very good deals on buffalo but when you look at the trophies harvested a number of the bulls are still very soft bossed and unfortunately there is a price difference in hard and soft boss bulls with area owners in South Africa, that is where the good deal comes from! Please do not step in that trap!

For more information regarding this package and deal please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. Should you be interested in hunting any other part of South Africa contact me as we can work something out and we do have large 5 star areas all over South Africa.

Looking forward on hearing from our members!

Nice offer Jacques!! There will be some happy hunters who take this offer!

Nice offer Jacques!! There will be some happy hunters who take this offer!

Thank you my friend! I am looking forward on seeing you in January!

All my best,

Jacques

Nice offer, should be fun!

Jacques..................wow................................that one sable looks almost like an eland..:)....................this is a great offer...............I recall not too long ago when just a sable was 14K.............thanks for posting...........FWB

Jacques..................wow................................that one sable looks almost like an eland..:)....................this is a great offer...............I recall not too long ago when just a sable was 14K.............thanks for posting...........FWB

Thank you sir! Yes we always try our best to provide the best possible quality trophies for our clients at the best rates possible!

Our areas have a large selection of buffalo and sable for hunters to hunt!

We still have a few of these packages available for 2019. Dates are limited, should anyone be interested in this package please feel free to contact me directly while I am in the USA on 682-410-8350.

Appointments can be arranged any where in the USA.

All my best,

Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianguisy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,