Buffalo, Roan, Sable, Nyala & Impala Cancellation Hunt

I can't believe this is still available. I hate when people say this but now I'm going to be that guy. If I wasn't already booked for next year I'd be all over this.........

I have been there guys, the hunting is excellent! The food and lodging were excellent. Animal quality and experience was very good. Fun hunt!

Good day AH community

This hunt is still available. Don't miss this opportunity for some excellent hunting and great quality trophies.

Lalamanzi Greetings
Can I rent a rifle from you for the hunt?

@koodoo62 If you take a better look you'll see that it's included! Even better than having to rent!!

Can I rent a rifle from you for the hunt?
Good day sir

Rifles and ammunition are included in the package. We do have a wide variety of rifles from small to big calibers.

Thanks
Abri

Wow, my eyes about popped out of my head when I saw the included animals and the price. What an offer!

Good day AH community

We have the following package available that was scheduled in March which the client had to cancel due to personal medical reasons. The package consists of the following:
-1 x Buffalo
-1 x Roan
-1 x Sable
-1 x Nyala
-1 x Impala
Price:$13 900 USD
Non-hunting observer can be added for $100 per day.

Package includes the following:
-7 x Full hunting days.
-Rifles and ammo.
-Pickup and drop off at airport(O.R. Thambo Intl.).
-All hunting permits.
-Daily laundry.
-All meals including local liquor and beverages.
-PH, tracker, skinner and hunting vehicle.
-Field preparation of all trophies and delivery to local taxidermist of choice.

Package excludes:
-Sightseeing trips before/during/after hunt.
-All costs on trophies and any export costs.

This hunt will be available for March/April 2021.

View attachment 388375View attachment 388376View attachment 388377View attachment 388378View attachment 388379View attachment 388380View attachment 388381View attachment 388382View attachment 388383View attachment 388384View attachment 388385View attachment 388386View attachment 388387View attachment 388388View attachment 388389View attachment 388390View attachment 388391View attachment 388392View attachment 388393View attachment 388394View attachment 388395
Good day sir

Like I mentioned in the previous message our main property is 13000 acres in size which has Buffalo, Sable and Roan but it can be a very challenging hunt as it a large area with thick bushes but also open plains. So the animals on mentioned above will be main target on that property.

Our second property is a 2 500 acre property and it borders the Crocodile river for 7 miles which creates a marsh like habitat with forest like scenery wich is the perfect area for Nyala hence that hunt will take place there. Needless to say there is also a big variety of Buffalo, Sable and Roan on that property aswell. Our properties are about 30 minutes drive from each other, so a short a drive will definitely not interfere with any hunting whatsoever.

So in a nutshell, the hunt will take place on both properties and each presents it's own challenges but definitely a fantastic hunt with some really exceptional trophies like you can see in the pictures above.

Hope I've answered all your questions and I would be happy to answer any other questions that you may have.

Thanks
Abri
How much if added a Kudu? And do you have Kudu?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much if added a Kudu? And do you have Kudu?
Good day sir

Yes we do have Kudu, please find my pricelist attached.

IMG-20180805-WA0006.jpeg
IMG_9867.jpeg
IMG_9380.jpeg
IMG_1487.jpeg
IMG_9383a.jpeg
IMG_5068 - Copy.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My pricelist

Attachments

• 2021 Hunting pricelist US $.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 191
I agree with Enysse above, Abri has a great ranch and good all round operation.

If you can wait until May/June, and if you can add a few more days to hunt out of the area for a high quality common reedbuck and baited bushpig, you've just sold your hunt. We may know each other. I know a number of farmers/ranchers in the Dwaalboom area.

If you can wait until May/June, and if you can add a few more days to hunt out of the area for a high quality common reedbuck and baited bushpig, you've just sold your hunt. We may know each other. I know a number of farmers/ranchers in the Dwaalboom area.
Good day sir
PM sent.
Thanks
Abri

It was a pleasure hunting with a true legend that has given so much to this industry. 16” Reeduck, 31” Roan, 29”Nyala, 23” Black Impala and the list goes. Thanks for a memorable trip sir with lots of talks and laughs.

Looks like a great trip and trophy’s for the hunter. Good job Abri!

fantastic animals! congratulations gentlemen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg