Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, SCI, Wildlife Ranching SA
Black Friday Africa Hunting Deal:

Good Day All Africa Hunting members.
Great deal for all Africa Hunting members.
This is your chance to plan a hunt in advance. This deal is for 2022.
Start planning your hunt of a lifetime to Africa.
To get this special deal you will need put your deposit down by the 15th of December 2020. The Hunt will take place in 2022.
Deposit Required $1000.

Quality, dangerous and plains game hunt.

PH no. PH 194/2020 EC
Outfitter no. HC62/2020 EC

1x1 Breakdown of your hunt
5 Animals Included:
X1 Buffalo Bull
X1 Kudu Bull
X1 Burchell Zebra
X1 Impala Ram
X1 Springbuck Ram
Includes 7 Full days hunting, 8 nights’ accommodation at Game 4 Africa main Lodge.
Total Package $10 000

2x1 Breakdown of your hunt

Each client Hunts the following species:
5 Animals Included:
X1 Buffalo Bull
X1 Kudu Bull
X1 Burchell Zebra
X1 Impala Ram
X1 Springbuck Ram
Includes 7 Full days hunting, 8 nights’ accommodation at Game 4 Africa main Lodge.
Total Package $9500 per hunter.

The rates include:

· Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
· Trained trackers and skinners
· Accommodation in Lodges
· All meals and laundry
· Soft drinks ,beer, spirits and wine, during the hunt
· All Transportation on safari & transport of trophies to taxidermist
· Hunting License
· Transport to and from Airport.
· Arrival and departure days no charge
· 15% gov Vat on Day fees
· Arrival and departure day

The rates do not include:

· Personal insurance
· Specialty food & drink items
· PH/guide and other staff gratuities
· Taxidermy
Rifle Rental and ammunition- only $25 per day)
· Exportation of trophies
· Flights to and within South Africa
· Observers @ $150 each per day

Buffalo Bull will be approximately 36-43 Inches. Buffalo hunting will take place in the Fish River Valley of the Eastern Cape. Buffalo hunting area is mainly thick vegetation, always makes things vey challenging and the thick bush makes that first even shot very important! :) Buff hunting area is fenced (15 000 acres).
We strive to get our clients the best possible animal and to have a full African experience as a whole. We hunt on large concessions; Land varies between 10 000acres - 50 000acres. Additional animals can be added during the hunt, please email for full pricelist.
Feel free to follow us on Instagram or Facebook(Game 4 Africa Safaris) to get out latest updates,
We are a family run outfit and you are welcome to bring your wife and kids along for the experience.

Please feel free to email me on info@game4africa.co.za for more information and to start planning your hunt.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik and Colin Coetzee

20180706_111721.jpg
IMG-20190217-WA0014.jpg
20180529_093713.jpg
20180531_111926.jpg
20190618_162926.jpg
20190926_075828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take this. I will send you an email.

This will be my first safari. I had narrowed who I wanted to go with to 3 outfitters and game4africa was one of them. I'm excited!
Hi Carson.

Fantastic!
Looking forward to planning on email(y):)
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

How many hardboss bulls on property? These cape kudu? Interested only in bowhunting buff

How many hardboss bulls on property? These cape kudu? Interested only in bowhunting buff
Hi Sir,

Our Buffalo Quota on this specific property is around 6 Bulls per year. Our herd management sustainably produces 6 hard boss bulls to hunt per year. Vegetation is dense and a lot of water sources for them to drink water. Only took 1 bull this year due to covid19. Hunters over the next few years will be extremely happy with the quality of buffalo coming off here. Please click on this link to our website. Scroll down to our promo video. This gives you a great idea on the terrain where the Kudu and Buffalo hunting takes place. This is challenging hunt! https://www.game4africa.co.za/

Please let me know if you would like to talk more, you are welcome to PM me or email me,
Thanks
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Man sounds like a great places to hunt and big enough to feel like free range. Buff will be my next trip over with a bow. I'm going to wait and see how things play out with everthing going on.

This is a great offer.............thanks for posting.........FWB

Man sounds like a great places to hunt and big enough to feel like free range. Buff will be my next trip over with a bow. I'm going to wait and see how things play out with everthing going on.
No problem Sir (y) :)

A fine deal for sure!

Black Friday Africa Hunting Deal: (Only 2 packages available)

Good Day All Africa Hunting members.
Great deal for all Africa Hunting members.
This is your chance to plan a hunt in advance. This deal is for 2022.
Start planning your hunt of a lifetime to Africa.
To get this special deal you will need put your deposit down by the 15th of December 2020. The Hunt will take place in 2022.
Deposit Required $1000.

Quality, dangerous and plains game hunt.

PH no. PH 194/2020 EC
Outfitter no. HC62/2020 EC

1x1 Breakdown of your hunt
5 Animals Included:
X1 Buffalo Bull
X1 Kudu Bull
X1 Burchell Zebra
X1 Impala Ram
X1 Springbuck Ram
Total Package $10 000

2x1 Breakdown of your hunt

Each client Hunts the following species:
5 Animals Included:
X1 Buffalo Bull
X1 Kudu Bull
X1 Burchell Zebra
X1 Impala Ram
X1 Springbuck Ram
Total Package $9500 per hunter.

The rates include:

· Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
· Trained trackers and skinners
· Accommodation in Lodges
· All meals and laundry
· Soft drinks ,beer, spirits and wine, during the hunt
· All Transportation on safari & transport of trophies to taxidermist
· Hunting License
· Transport to and from Airport.
· Arrival and departure days no charge
· 15% gov Vat on Day fees
· Arrival and departure day

The rates do not include:

· Personal insurance
· Specialty food & drink items
· PH/guide and other staff gratuities
· Taxidermy
Rifle Rental and ammunition- only $25 per day)
· Exportation of trophies
· Flights to and within South Africa
· Observers @ $150 each per day

Buffalo Bull will be approximately 36-43 Inches. Buffalo hunting will take place in the Fish River Valley of the Eastern Cape. Buffalo hunting area is mainly thick vegetation, always makes things vey challenging and the thick bush makes that first even shot very important! :) Buff hunting area is fenced (15 000 acres).
We strive to get our clients the best possible animal and to have a full African experience as a whole. We hunt on large concessions; Land varies between 10 000acres - 50 000acres. Additional animals can be added during the hunt, please email for full pricelist.
Feel free to follow us on Instagram or Facebook(Game 4 Africa Safaris) to get out latest updates,
We are a family run outfit and you are welcome to bring your wife and kids along for the experience.

Please feel free to email me on info@game4africa.co.za for more information and to start planning your hunt.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik and Colin Coetzee

View attachment 377055View attachment 377056View attachment 377057View attachment 377058View attachment 377059View attachment 377060
Wik, any chance I could have a buffalo, Kudo and Water Buck for the $10k versus the other three animals you mention given I already took great trophies of these with you? No need to answer here. Please PM me. If so I will send $1,000 to hold for a July 2022 hunt. Thanks!

Wik, any chance I could have a buffalo, Kudo and Water Buck for the $10k versus the other three animals you mention given I already took great trophies of these with you? No need to answer here. Please PM me. If so I will send $1,000 to hold for a July 2022 hunt. Thanks!
Hi Sir,

I have sent you a PM

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Only 2 packages available and 3 already spoken for! LOL This sounds like a good deal on a fantastic hunt! I'm sure you guys will have an amazing time!!

I am one of the three to take this hunt. It will be my second with Colin and Wik. Incredible 5 star hunt!!! Better jump on this. After Covid you want see this again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross