VERNEY-CARRON COLLECTION

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
collection.verney-carron.com
Media
Beautiful buffaloes, beautiful rifles, perfect shot placement.

However, during the activity shown with about 53 seconds remaining, through about 57 seconds remaining ...... not one but TWO of the fellows trailing that PH, carried their presumably loaded rifles, pointed at the PH’s lower back.

Upon the video being edited, and noticing such cavalier disregard for my life, I’d have had words with those two.

I fully realize that rifles don’t just fire themselves nonetheless, reckless handling of power tools always gives me the hiccups.

Beautiful buffaloes, beautiful rifles, perfect shot placement.

However, during the activity shown with about 53 seconds remaining, through about 57 seconds remaining ...... not one but TWO of the fellows trailing that PH, carried their presumably loaded rifles, pointed at the PH’s lower back.

Upon the video being edited, and noticing such cavalier disregard for my life, I’d have had words with those two.

I fully realize that rifles don’t just fire themselves nonetheless, reckless handling of power tools always gives me the hiccups.

Yip fully agree. Not very safe.

Being so close and action being imminent, better to carry that fully loaded double in both hands.

Not re-loading the fired barrel after the first shot and then walking up that close for the last shot is also a foolish thing to do no matter how big the stick is you are carrying...

Beautiful place to hunt and exceptional double rifles!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg