Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
5 Day Buffalo Safaris for 1 Hunter
**** $9500 all inclusive *****
Includes a bull up to 42”
DF_HUNT PROMO ADS FLYERS 2019_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_7263.JPG

Rifle import permit $160 ? Have they started charging for importing firearms ?

I use PHASA or Rifle permits to do my permits as I don’t have the time during the hunting season to deal with the police. I want to know all is in place and if there is any changes that I have a person who knows the in and outs of the import permit game. I have had clients do there own permits but the last thing I want is a problem at the airport. The money is paid direct to the third party. That is between you and them.

Last edited:
We will see you in May... beers will be on ice.

There are a variety of buffalo on the ranch. It’s up to you to decide on the bull you want. They will definitely be old and with hard bosses.
Size of the area is 10,000 acres and 54,0000 acres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy to find old and hard bosses.
More difficult to find drop horns with big curlies.

Thank you for your replies and pictures.

Easy to find old and hard bosses.
More difficult to find drop horns with big curlies.

Thank you for your replies and pictures.

DSC_8046.jpg

Saw this bull this past week.

Are you hunting two different properties at 10,000 and 54,000 acres? How is it decided which property to hunt and are there any internal fences? Very nice pictures and great looking bulls.

Are you hunting two different properties at 10,000 and 54,000 acres? How is it decided which property to hunt and are there any internal fences? Very nice pictures and great looking bulls.

Great pic of Melanie @DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS ! Looks like she got herself a nice buff with you guys.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes she actually shot this bull with a 457 Air Rifle in 2018. Crazy girl.

Hi Gerry,

Yes we will hunt both properties. Both have Buffalo. They are right next door to each other only separated by a main dirt road. The hunters can traverse both properties as they wish. The larger property has Black and White Rhino, Leopard as well as Elephant on it. It gives the hunt a nice feel knowing that you can bump into some other dangerous game while you are after your trophy Buffalo.
Both properties only have there boundary fences, so no internal fences. The lodge is situated on the 10.000 acre ranch. We were hoping to build a nice tented camp on the 54,000 acres this year but we will just have hold off on those plans until the hunting starts again.

Hi Gerry,

Yes we will hunt both properties. Both have Buffalo. They are right next door to each other only separated by a main dirt road. The hunters can traverse both properties as they wish. The larger property has Black and White Rhino, Leopard as well as Elephant on it. It gives the hunt a nice feel knowing that you can bump into some other dangerous game while you are after your trophy Buffalo.
Both properties only have there boundary fences, so no internal fences. The lodge is situated on the 10.000 acre ranch. We were hoping to build a nice tented camp on the 54,000 acres this year but we will just have hold off on those plans until the hunting starts again.
That larger place sounds like fun Dave. You have given me food for thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross