Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
image.jpeg

Good Day Everyone

At Tsala Safaris we think the best way forward is to stay positive and keep improving so the we can offer our clients and future friends the best experience possible when we can start hunting again.

With favourable exchange rates now we want to give some back to our clients for 2020 or 2021.The dep. is fully refundable if the hunt can't take place for reasons out of our control like borders closing or flights being cancelled because Covid 19.

This hunt will take place on our 10 000 acre property in the Waterberg area of Limpopo.The buffalo herds are sustainable with male and female animals and other plains game.

The hunt will include for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Total - $ 9 500

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.Stay safe

Regards

Rouan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone

We are almost finished with our buffalo video , similar to the sable video , and will upload soon.

Just to confirm the price above was adjusted from our previous buffalo post for bulls up to 45"

I am also adding a few pictures of animals we saw over the last few weeks just appetite.I couple of hard bosses with some up and coming ones for future hunts.
e2659de6-8539-47bc-960a-3c7c1f7384a8.jpg

70947358-3342-4434-892d-aea0d47ce282.jpg

8511ec7f-b351-438a-8182-47a69884964c.jpg

848b4e87-708a-4180-8dd2-39d50102e2d2.jpg

Hope to see you back soon.

Regards

I love properties with herds of cows calves and different age class bulls, not just a few hunting bulls purchased and released for hunting, a true buffalo hunt!!

I have booked this hunt for April 2021. I checked these guys out and found nothing but five stars. So excited!
I've hunted 3 times with Tsala and am planning a 4th!

Was scheduled for a Buffalo/Sable hunt for This Month with Tsala. Due to COVID had to push it out till late May/June of 2021. I can’t wait for this hunt!

Sweet Deal

Rouan, Where is this property? What is his horn spread and estimated age? What guns are you using? It is good to see your faces. How is everyone? How is the Shekinah game operation doing? I need to set dates for next year. How is the new arrival? Lots of questions, long time no see. Will email you. Roland

Any one interested. I have hunted with these people several times, very good. Will be going at least once next year, may be more. Have taken, Kudu, Sable ,Cape Buffalo, Croc, Black Wildebeest, Springbuck, Warthog. Old Gringo.

Hi R

Thank for your questions.

Yes this was a management bull on one of the government reserves in Mpumalanga .He measured just over 38".The first two shot from the clients was high on the shoulder.Brandonn was using .416 Rigby and I was using .458 Lott.

Speak soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,