Buffalo Hunt Zimbabwe With Mbalabala Safaris 7 Days

Well... It's agreed now. Going to Mbalabala in October. Plenty of details to be confirmed still and papers to be signed, but I simply couldn't resist. We made a few minor changes to the deal. Hunt will be a 14 day Buffalo+Leopard combo.

Well... It's agreed now. Going to Mbalabala in October. Plenty of details to be confirmed still and papers to be signed, but I simply couldn't resist. We made a few minor changes to the deal. Hunt will be a 14 day Buffalo+Leopard combo.

Awesome (y)(y)!! Good luck!

Thanks @reedy0312
I guess I'll have to write a short report once the hunt is done (n) Let's hope there is plenty to report

Looks like a great hunt thinking next year. Would the camp be suitable for my wife who dose not mind roughing it a bit?

Do you have a price list on the plains game you have listed.
Can we extend for 3 or 4 days for plains game?
What is the plains game day rate?

Hi Kudukid
Yes I can get a price list to you if you can send me your email. Yes you can add on extra days to do plainsgame. If there are two of you on a two on one then the price is $350 per person if you are alone then the price is $450

Lin

Lin please advise your email address and I will email with details.

IMG_1595.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you