Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
PHOTO-2022-11-07-13-10-47.jpg

Good Day Everyone

We would like to offer you our Buffalo hunting packages for 2023.

These hunts will take place on our own property of 10 000 acres in the Limpopo Province of South Africa at the foot hills of the Waterberg Mountains.Our buffalo herds are self sustainable and we offer a true and authentic buffalo hunting experience with proper hard boss bulls being hunted. Hunting methodes will be by tracking and stalking, dragging roads and following fresh tracks from water.

We have taken two bulls on our property this last year exceeding 45" and have a few hard bulls and younger bulls that we estimate should exceed that 45" mark.

The hunt will include all day fees for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after Safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost.

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.Please have a look under hunting reports here on AH for various clients that have hunted buffalo with us.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

Here are a some of buffalo we have hunted in the last year.

2f124c1a-c063-4d61-815d-0c87c8d0ef70.JPG

PHOTO-2022-09-16-11-08-37.jpg

IMG_7762.jpeg

IMG_7908.jpeg

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan

View attachment 498833

Good Day Everyone

We would like to offer you our Buffalo hunting packages for 2023.

These hunts will take place on our own property of 10 000 acres in the Limpopo Province of South Africa at the foot hills of the Waterberg Mountains.Our buffalo herds are self sustainable and we offer a true and authentic buffalo hunting experience with proper hard boss bulls being hunted. Hunting methodes will be by tracking and stalking, dragging roads and following fresh tracks from water.

We have taken two bulls on our property this last year exceeding 45" and have a few hard bulls and younger bulls that we estimate should exceed that 45" mark.

The hunt will include all day fees for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after Safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost.

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.Please have a look under hunting reports here on AH for various clients that have hunted buffalo with us.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

Here are a some of buffalo we have hunted in the last year.

View attachment 498850

View attachment 498849

View attachment 498844

View attachment 498843

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan
They are an incredible experience and family. Going back with them for my third buff in 24!

TESLA
Is this a close contact to your hunting company.

I saw several massive bulls there this past summer!! Definitely a great place to hunt buffalo!

Hunted with Tsala in 2021. What a great experience. I was able to harvest a 43 inch Buffalo and a fantastic sable. With that said, it’s the wonderful family that will keep me coming back
Image1667883552.284542.jpg

Hunted with Tsala in 2021. What a great experience. I was able to harvest a 43 inch Buffalo and a fantastic sable. With that said, it’s the wonderful family that will keep me coming backView attachment 499065
You simply will not find a more caring, friendly, hardworking bunch than Tsala. I'm not one to return to the same place, but this is one place I will definitely return to. They have some huge sable I 'need' to hunt!

Will you be at SCI??

Good Day Fixfire

We will certainly be at SCI in booth #259.

It would be great to meet up with you in Feb.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellieWei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!