Buffalo Hunt with a Twist

Had I seen this before I booked my hunt I would have been all over it. Always have wanted to go there and I've actually talked with you but could never justify the additional expense of going there. If you have it next year I'll be on it.
Unfortunately this post dates back to 2015. It’s not a current offer.

I'll learn to look at dates!
Hi Gerry, I have made the same mistake many time - I dont remember ever talking about a hunt, have we? TZ is worth paying for (regardless of the price if you end up in a good area with a good PH) but it seems as if i didnt convince you of that! i am around for another try as needed!

@Bullet Safaris Nathan Have you got any more hunts like this coming up. I mean its a crazy deal and I sure hope it all went well
hi - thank you for the post. i will gladly meet with you about a hunt and give it my best shot.

sorry, that offer is not applicable now, we had a good season in 2020 and looking forward to another in 2021. surprisingly by the time anyone got back to me on hat offer in 2015 we had sold out.

if you are looking for a good buffalo hunt - well the best buffalo hunt! - then give me a ring let us see what can be done.

hi - thank you for the post. i will gladly meet with you about a hunt and give it my best shot.

sorry, that offer is not applicable now, we had a good season in 2020 and looking forward to another in 2021. surprisingly by the time anyone got back to me on hat offer in 2015 we had sold out.

if you are looking for a good buffalo hunt - well the best buffalo hunt! - then give me a ring let us see what can be done.
I have my first buff planed and booked for next year. Now if the rumours are true in that buff hunting is addictive im sure our paths shall cross. Even then if you come over for the DSC we are sure to meet at the AH watering hole (dinner)

Hi Gerry, I have made the same mistake many time - I dont remember ever talking about a hunt, have we? TZ is worth paying for (regardless of the price if you end up in a good area with a good PH) but it seems as if i didnt convince you of that! i am around for another try as needed!
I did speak with you several times a couple years ago about a buffalo hunt. I just couldn't afford to hunt there with the extra costs involved with the charter flight. I'd love to hunt in TZ but can't afford it honestly. Booked this year to hunt in Zambia for buffalo. Heard nothing but good things about you and your operation!

thanks to you guys for looking at us! its all expensive and a big investment of time. also there is all different grades of areas / PHs / and operations that dictate the quality of hunt... all this yall probably know due to the vast info on this site.

(im kinda typing now for anyone that comes new to the thread looking for a great hunt in a wilderness area with no fences / also typing for anyone that may be addicted to the buffalo as stated above!)

we usually compete within 15% of any comparable option in any other big game country. this is by design to take the $ discussion out of the equation for a hunter trying to decide on Zim, Moz, Zam, TZ without having been to any of them. i make the camp transfer flights work by sharing and you can drive into our areas, this demands a little flexibility on dates but i make it work.

our Buffalo hunts in TZ have never failed and we have not sacrificed quality - big old bulls and dagga boys and lions eating them daily.

we went 100% on Leopard again in 2020 and i am lucky to hunt many of them and we are proficient at it. we have big areas and a good quota can be taken without over hunting. the are all daytime kills and a amazing experience. I scout the cats years in advance and keep pretty good tabs on them.

Lion - yes. one of the best areas in africa. this one is expensive any way you cut it - and it should be. we are seeing permits start to loosen up.

the cost... well... yall give me a call! 5735871234
im in the USA when im not hunting.
The main thing is we can make it work - it will be top notch - it will not be the cheapest (i wouldnt want to be) - it will be in a great and truly remote area.

If you are willing to marltch 5k send me a PM

no thanks.

The offer is expired anyway - if a man was serious, and if it was still valid, and if the hunter did his homework and had a keen interest in Wild Africa then he could approach me with his well researched options, and only then would i work with him to get him on a better hunt for the same price.

i didnt publish this offer this for it to be a type of bidding system, and 5k wouldnt be close (that is more of a fenced buffalo price and not comparable to what we offer).

thank you for your interest.

no thanks.

The offer is expired anyway - if a man was serious, and if it was still valid, and if the hunter did his homework and had a keen interest in Wild Africa then he could approach me with his well researched options, and only then would i work with him to get him on a better hunt for the same price.

i didnt publish this offer this for it to be a type of bidding system, and 5k wouldnt be close (that is more of a fenced buffalo price and not comparable to what we offer).

thank you for your interest.

I’m sure others can agree that have been to Bullet’s Tanzania areas. Nathan is 100% right when he says “Wild Africa” this is just like it would have been 100 years ago with more comforts of home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,