Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
$20,000
10 hunting days
1 buffalo trophy fee

classic adventure / license / gun permit / meet and greet / daily rate / meals / cold beer / wilderness camp with a butler / trophy fee / excellent area / experienced PH...

Its All Here and Included except for travel, other trophy fees, tips, trophy export.
limited availability must be flexible on dates (July to October), arrival into JRO

Thank you for looking,
Nathan Askew
IMG-20200705-WA0000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta like that

You are sitting on a better bull than TR & Kermit!

With a pith helmet or a flop hat, Nathan would look like Philip Percival too.

You are sitting on a better bull than TR & Kermit!
We get bigger buffalo and we have better trucks then ole Teddy! Other than that the safari is about the same as it was back then...as you well know!

Tanzania...another of my dream hunting locations! Hopefully before my last days! Dream on old fart!

You only live once!

The bull in my avatar was taken late in the afternoon of the second day of my hunt, Nathan will put you on the game! The camps I stayed in were both in beautiful areas, comfortable, the food was fantastic and the amount of game was simply incredible.

Clever photo.........................looks great...........almost like Teddy's old .465 too. Thanks for offer.............FWB

Nathan, is it possible to drive in or does this require a charter?

Good Deal

Nathan, is it possible to drive in or does this require a charter?
Hi, either is possible or a combination there of. If a guy is flexible I can get him in pretty cheap on a charter.
With a little planning I can usually get a guy in and out for 2500$ on a fly in drive out deal.
Sometimes cheaper to fly both ways - this depends on the number of folks sharing the charter. Bring a friend with you!

Please send along the other animals available on this 10 day license and the pricing. Thanks much.
Hello,
On this license and in this area you can hunt:
Reedbuck
Impala
Warthog
Oribi
L. Hartebeest
Zebra
Baboon
And Duiker
I addition to Buffalo of course.

Please send me an email and I will provide you with pricing. Thanks for your interest in our hunts www.bulletsafaris.com or PM me with you contact details and email.

Above is a good bull taken by a young hunter in the area in 2019.
They were on buffalo everyday and he shot 2 buffalo with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg