So is the stated cost for 2 buffalo? Or is there an additional trophy fee?
Hi Matt, that package was for 1 buffalo and it included the trophy fee.

In Tanzania you can hunt 2 or even 3 buffalo if you wish. There are several other huntable species as well on this safari that are charged per animal.

Are you interested in hunting this year?

Hi Matt, that package was for 1 buffalo and it included the trophy fee.

In Tanzania you can hunt 2 or even 3 buffalo if you wish. There are several other huntable species as well on this safari that are charged per animal.

Are you interested in hunting this year?
Can you honestly get over there and hunt this year ?

short answer is Yes.
There is no guarantee of anything as we have all learned in this pandemic... But the basic info is as follows:

Tanzania is currently open as per the country boarder and tourist travel, this happened a few weeks ago. They lifted any type of travel ban or quarantine for travelers and instituted some SOP for all airports hotel and safari operators.

Flights have already landed with photo tourist already - hunting season only opens on July 1 (ends on Dec 31 unless it is extended). KLM, Qatar, Turkish and a few others are flying or will start as per their announcements late June and early July.

We are preparing to hunt, of course there have been some schedule changes as some of our early safaris have been postponed.

Each country in Africa will open up on its own schedule but TZ seem to be the first. The risks and delays and other problems with international travel (and life in general) that everyone is calling the 'new normal' will apply... and i dont see that ending anytime soon. Once we are in the bush I expect things to be great as they always are in the bush!

give me a ring if you wish to look into this further - I am here to help.

Can you honestly get over there and hunt this year ?
Matt,
I have hunted with Nathan and he is someone who tells it like it is and can be trusted. Several other members on AH have also hunted with him. Good luck if you go.

I am definitely considering it. My problem this year is that I am supposed to help friends and family with antelope hunts in az in September. I drew a Utah muzzleloader deer hunt I plan on packing in 20 miles for 8 days. Then I’m taking a group to Colorado to mule deer hunt in November, myself hunting. Whitetail In Iowa in dec. Helping my dad mule deer hunt in oct. then in January I’m taking a group to hunt Coues in Mexico. So to make it happen this year, it would really have to be the right price to push me over the edge. I will call you and maybe get more serious about 2021 or 2022. I will also talk more about Zambia with you scott. Sounds interesting.

I am definitely considering it. My problem this year is that I am supposed to help friends and family with antelope hunts in az in September. I drew a Utah muzzleloader deer hunt I plan on packing in 20 miles for 8 days. Then I’m taking a group to Colorado to mule deer hunt in November, myself hunting. Whitetail In Iowa in dec. Helping my dad mule deer hunt in oct. then in January I’m taking a group to hunt Coues in Mexico. So to make it happen this year, it would really have to be the right price to push me over the edge. I will call you and maybe get more serious about 2021 or 2022. I will also talk more about Zambia with you scott. Sounds interesting.
Good deal, sounds busy.
Give me a call when you can. I am happy to help.

This is a top notch hunt at a low price. There are cheaper hunts but not of the same quality IMO... even though TZ is known as the best and most expensis (a point I argue all the time!) It still has a wide range of areas and operations.

You have 3 different grades of game reserves (even some of the great Reserve you will struggle to find game at the wrong time of year with the wrong team) you have open areas (some are fantastic and some are not) and you have WMA areas (community run so very varied!).

Anyway, i typed too much.
You have a exciting fall ahead of you! Best of luck.
Give me a ring and let us start planning the right hunt for you.

better than father + son back then (y).

But I'd take out the picture of the lady.
Maximum incompetence of a shooter, what else do you have to hold on to?

The 100 pound woman hunter teeing up that .416 is a good shot; dont let the picture fool you.

That was after she killed her leopard and just before our 4th stalk on buffalo... she turned down 2 bulls before that pic. They were both close to 40" and hard bossed.
She stared them down at 30 yards and decided she would wait for bigger...

At that time I suggested exploring the option of a bigger bullet for anymore more close up hunting conditions!

I think Rungwa is my favorite place, and I have had the good fortune to see a lot of places! :D

The upper Ruaha basin is a special place. My opinion is biased.;)

I think Rungwa is my favorite place, and I have had the good fortune to see a lot of places! :D
Yep...I'm ready to return.

Anyone want to go with?

Which area are you conducting these hunts on?

Which area are you conducting these hunts on?
Hello, This hunt will be in the Rungwa Game Reserve.
Are you interested in hunting there this year or 2021? feel free to contact me directly - details below.
Thanks

Screenshot_20190803-080802_Messages.jpg
looking for an adventure?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.