Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Buffalo Hunt Special

This hunt will include 1x hard bossed buffalo bull of representative size and 7 days all inclusive.

Services of a Professional Hunter, Trackers, Skinners, Cook & Camp Staff
Johannesburg Airport Transfer,

Transportation during the hunt

Accommodations and full catering

Three meals per day as well as refreshments

Beer, wine, cold drinks

Trophy field preparation and transportation to local Taxidermist

Hunting licenses and permits

Total cost ZAR112500 at the current exchange rate of ZAR12.50/USD it works out to about $9000

Note the price you pay can vary because of exchange rate

IMG_3299.JPG

Our pricing is in South African Rand to give our Clients the best possible deals as they can pay deposit when the exchange is best for them, and we don't have to build a buffer into our prices for when the exchange rate might change. Balance of the payment for the hunt is payable on the last day of the hunt, we use the exchange rate on that day, you can still pay in USD or Euro.

Please contact me if there are any questions or if any references are needed.

IMG_0258.JPG

I just did the shoulder mount for a client on the bottom bull, he's 42 inches and and very heavy, a real stunner !!

That's a great offer..... Nice looking Bulls too!

Great price!

That bottom bull is very nice!

I just did the shoulder mount for a client on the bottom bull, he's 42 inches and and very heavy, a real stunner !!

Jeff I see you are an archery addict! I just joined this site and have been bowhunting the US for 30+ years. I'm looking to do an African Plains game/buffallo hunt. Any suggestions for PH's to look at? thanks Pete

Jeff I see you are an archery addict! I just joined this site and have been bowhunting the US for 30+ years. I'm looking to do an African Plains game/buffallo hunt. Any suggestions for PH's to look at? thanks Pete
PM sent

I notice on your web site that you have several properties. Where is this one and how big is it?

I notice on your web site that you have several properties. Where is this one and how big is it?

We hunt mostly in the North west province of South Africa, this area is at Vergelee close to the Botswana border and is 2000 hectares in size ,

The exchange is trading at 13.85 to the usd now, this is a good deal have dates available from August to December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg