Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Late season hunt despite the heat is a fantastic time in the valley to take a god hard bossed buffalo

I have a few late season buffalo hunts available at discounted rates:

7 days @ $ 7250

Includes

Daily rates for 7 days
Trophy fee for 1 x buffalo bull
Daily rate and trophy fee tax
Road transfers form Bulawayo
Tiger fishing on the lake

Extras

additional animals taken at 2011 listed rates
2 % tax
Dip/ pack
Charters if requested

Regards

Martin

give me a deal like this and I will book 2 for next year. Last buff hunt I was quoted for was in zambia and the concession fees alone were $7,500. Then $1,500/day for each hunter, a minimum 7 days required then $4000 trophy fee for each buff shot. That comes out to $36,500 just for two buffalo. I have since quit looking for a 40 incher type buff hunt and may not ever look for another one again. Until people quit thinking buffalo are made of gold I have no interest in hunting them. I'm very happy to see a decent deal on buffalo. Thanks for posting this.

PM me if your interested in doing a 2x1 hunt for me and my wife and the area in zim isn't shot out by poachers and also if you think we may have a shot at a buff over 40". Who knows maybe zim buff are cheaper than zambia buff. Never did get a quote for one in your neck of the woods.

Martin is out of town with somewhat limited email and internet, but is available.

He asked me to post this picture which he called a good week in the Omay.

Late season hunts in the Omay are not too bad.

OmayPicture.jpg

Attachments

• OmayPicture.jpeg
    OmayPicture.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 117
I am guessing that since the tiger fishing option that this would be in the Omay North? Great deal, would love to go. Marty runs a great operation in some true big game country.

Rich,

You are correct. Omay North is on Lake Kariba. The trophies in the pictures came from the North.

Good opportunity, throw in a long nosed jess pig on top of the dugga boy and you still have a great value hunt.

i am still waiting to get another quote from my ph in zambia for a leopard, 2 croc, 2 hippo and 2 buff but i am betting the quote will be well over $60k again. so if martin wants to shoot me a quote im all ears. i did email him but havent heard anything from him. i also plan on stopping in and checking with him in vegas this year.

Please resend the email 'tap' , I've been out and about and am traveling now, I will reply as soon as I get it with appropriate quote/s , many thanks.

Mart

Marty, make sure you throw a large tax on his quote for my hunt. Tap won't mind. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg