Buffalo has been completed

very nice. should be proud of a bull like that

Very nice looking bull. Must have been one hell of a experience. Being charged by a Buff is not on the top of my "to do" list, but honestly I mentally prepare myself for that and other life threatening situations. Seems you were prepared. Congrats on a amazing beast.

Very nice looking bull. Must have been one hell of a experience. Being charged by a Buff is not on the top of my "to do" list, but honestly I mentally prepare myself for that and other life threatening situations. Seems you were prepared. Congrats on a amazing beast.

35bore the thing I was not ready for was how really big they were! Secondly, they can take a shot and keep on going. When they ran at us I was aiming at center chest and pulled the trigger. That slug was dug out of his innards just past his sternum and about three inches up inside, and we later found that the heart had ben nicked . So it went about four feet into him .

Congratulations! Great looking buff...Gonna get one soon....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois