Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Image 2020-05-04 at 16.50.jpg

Good Day All

This an opportunity to hunt a buffalo cow out of a sustainable herd on our 10 000 acres property.We will try and target old cows out of the different herds on the property that don't have any young.

The hunt will include for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Total - $ 3 750

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan

What size is the cow in the picture?? And are there many VERY old cows in the area??

Good Day Norfolk

Thank you for your reply.

The cow in picture was 32" and estimated to be 15 years + looking at her teeth.

We have over 120 buffalo roaming our area of 10 000 acres from young calves to old bulls and cows.We will have a few old cows to harvest each year.

The package includes 7 days of hunting as it is a big area and hunting will be done by finding and following tracks , dragging roads , following tracks from waterholes.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Regards

Rouan

Can you provide a cost list of additional animals please? Thanks!

Good Day Rare Breed

I will gladly forward you our price list and brochure.Could you please provide me via the PM system on AH with email where to send it to.

Much appreciated

Regards

Rouan

Last edited by a moderator:
Just booked this hunt and added a water buck for April 2021!!! This will be my second African hunt. So excited!!!!

Just booked this hunt and added a water buck for April 2021!!! This will be my second African hunt. So excited!!!!
Congrats! You'll have a great time with Rouan and his family!!

We took this exception old cow a few days ago.She had almost no teeth left and measured an incredible 37"

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5132.jpeg

The more I hunt buffalo the more I think cows are underated.
Please note I have hunted only hunted buff cows where they are hunted by man and beast so are very awake.

Bulls has got an attitude with them and will stand their ground to look danger in the eye.
Cows on the other hand will flee at the fist sign of danger but shoot one and the whole herd will back up.

That is a truly incredible cow !!!

The more I hunt buffalo the more I think cows are underated.
Please note I have hunted only hunted buff cows where they are hunted by man and beast so are very awake.

Bulls has got an attitude with them and will stand their ground to look danger in the eye.
Cows on the other hand will flee at the fist sign of danger but shoot one and the whole herd will back up.

You are correct! I did a bull and cow combo this year. The cow hunt was more Adrenalin rush than bull. Cows and Bulls both came to her when she dropped and it got a hair raising until they all decided to leave out.

I would defiantly hunt a cow again!!

From the hunter -bubba Fraiser - have been on 4 safaris and can tell you this was as fun and exciting as it can get - but it’s not easy - you better be in good shape because you are gona do some walking - these buff are wild ( it took 4 days before we had a good chance at old cow ) they see or smell you and they are gone!!! All ph’s (Rouan and Brandon ) and all there family’s go out of there way to make hunt and experience Unforgettable - am waiting on cost of hunt from Rouan now to send deposit for next year ( or sooner) that says it all - bubba Fraiser

Last edited by a moderator:
From the hunter -bubba Fraiser - have been on 4 safaris and can tell you this was as fun and exciting as it can get - but it’s not easy - you better be in good shape because you are gona do some walking - these buff are wild ( it took 4 days before we had a good chance at old cow ) they see or smell you and they are gone!!! All ph’s (Rouan and Brandon ) and all there family’s go out of there way to make hunt and experience Unforgettable - am waiting on cost of hunt from Rouan now to send deposit for next year ( or sooner) that says it all - bubba Fraiser
Hi @henry fraiser, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois