Website
jamyhunts.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA
Buffalo Cancellation Hunt Namibia Waterberg Plateau Park

Waterberg Plateau Park is situated in Namibia.
You will find some of Africa's biggest buffalo in this area.
We recently had a cancellation for this year, and therefore selling a tag at a discounted price.

THIS HUNT CAN ONLY TAKE PLACE IN 2021.
Namibia's hunting season is only open until the last day of November.

Waterberg buffalo hunt (minimum of 10 hunting days):
Day rate: USD 850 (excl 15% VAT) per day
Buffalo trophy fee: USD 8500 if shot or wounded

Please contact us at info@jamyhunt.com should you be interested in this buffalo tag.

Thank you!

Phantom 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Tra3!

Here are a few links about the Waterberg Plateau:

Buffalo Cancellation Hunt Namibia Waterberg Plateau Park

Waterberg Plateau Park is situated in Namibia.
You will find some of Africa's biggest buffalo in this area.
We recently had a cancellation for this year, and therefore selling a tag at a discounted price.

THIS HUNT CAN ONLY TAKE PLACE IN 2021.
Namibia's hunting season is only open until the last day of November.

Waterberg buffalo hunt (minimum of 10 hunting days):
Day rate: USD 850 (excl 15% VAT) per day
Buffalo trophy fee: USD 8500 if shot or wounded

Please contact us at info@jamyhunt.com should you be interested in this buffalo tag.

Thank you!

View attachment 430400
$17,000??? FYI I hunted same area took a 44 3/4 bull for $8,000. Not criticizing just curious if I am reading this right

$17,000??? FYI I hunted same area took a 44 3/4 bull for $8,000. Not criticizing just curious if I am reading this right
It’s 100k acres not 10,000. These are wild buffalo not a heavily managed herd like you’ll find in South Africa. I draw a distinction and it brings a higher price. You can’t compare private land game farming to a concession area.

Last edited:
Did you hunt the Waterberg mountains in South Africa or the Waterberg park plateau in Namibia? This post is about the Waterberg national park plateau in Namibia. It is a 156 square mile preserve with no internal fences, the plateau looks like a really big bottle cap with cliffs surrounding it.
Whomever has the last minute time to take this hunt is going to have a very unique experience and a chance at some huge bulls. I saw multiple bulls over 40” this last summer.
I’d also suggest an eland as an add on, you will see some nice ones up there.

We hunted eland with Jamy Traut in the Waterberg Plateau Namibia in early Sept 2019 for 2 days following our five days in the Kalahari and on our way to Kaokoland ! I got my gorgeous eland after 21 miles on foot of hunting and tracking to a successful end. A handsome, old bull showing age on his horns, about 1800 lbs. While we were hunting we heard and/or saw herds of buffalo, rhinos, hartebeests, and more. Lots of bush with limited visability. The background in the photo was typical of landscape where we were hunting.
20190902_095728.jpg
The camp was very well set up and comfortable. Enjoyed the early morning camp fires the two mornings we had in camp. Awesome staff.

Did you hunt the Waterberg mountains in South Africa or the Waterberg park plateau in Namibia? This post is about the Waterberg national park plateau in Namibia. It is a 156 square mile preserve with no internal fences, the plateau looks like a really big bottle cap with cliffs surrounding it.
Whomever has the last minute time to take this hunt is going to have a very unique experience and a chance at some huge bulls. I saw multiple bulls over 40” this last summer.
I’d also suggest an eland as an add on, you will see some nice ones up there.

Good call, I doubt very much that anyone has hunted buffalo on the waterberg plateau for $8,000. Jamy is making an outstanding offer on this hunt. I hope someone grabs it!

full

Very fair point. To your excellent point no I did not hunt the plateau in Namibia you are talking about. Thanks for making that very good distinction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross