Buffalo Boss horn grip caps How I make them

Yes, Garry indeed, your parcel will be send off on Monday, I add a few pieces extra indigenous wood with exceptional grain as well as a few pieces of extra Buffalo boss horn to use for grip caps...I am sure you will get quite a few knife scales from this assortment of natural materials I am sending you..will send through the details regarding shipping fees and tracking number as well. (y)(y)(y)

I am sure that these will be premium pieces Gert and will be highly sought after by those that know how special they are in terms of uniqueness, desirability and finished beauty.

Members, I would like to know if there are any interest in purchasing Buffalo Boss horn grip caps that I am making currently? It can be made with a router border or plain with only the grand texture of the buffalo boss surface...PM me if anyone is interested to get hold of this type of item...(y)(y)

Bes t wishes for success with these caps Gert. They would make for a very nice finishing touch for any custom build or for refreshing a much loved stock with that "touch of Africa".

Bes t wishes for success with these caps Gert. They would make for a very nice finishing touch for any custom build or for refreshing a much loved stock with that "touch of Africa".
Thank you Garry, yes I think there is a market for this type of item, although a small market since few people build a dangerous game rifle these days ...I like to venture into another market and that is South African Indigenous woods and Giraffe bone for knife makers in the USA . There should be a sizable market for these types of scarce products.(y)

I will email you with a couple of sites where you may offer these to knifemakers Gert.

Garry, you are very kind, thank you , I appreciate the support.(y)(y)(y)

I had time to make a few extra buffalo boss horn grip caps...keep in mind I still need to clean it up a, buff and polish it as well, there are still a few I need to router a border around it..
ZCwLi5w.jpg
XtCGl9y.jpg

7KdWxTJ.jpg

These are routered , I still need to some a lot of fine filing work to get it done..this is why it is more expensive than the standard oval grip caps (y)

Attachments

• ZCwLi5w.jpg
    ZCwLi5w.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
  • XtCGl9y.jpg
    XtCGl9y.jpg
    934.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 7KdWxTJ.jpg
    7KdWxTJ.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you