Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
image.jpg

Just finished reading this one and tucked it into my collection. Enjoyed reading it and if you enjoy Boddington’s writing it is a must have. I do and feel like his stuff was some of the most helpful when i was preparing for my first safari.
Now preparing for a safari that includes buffalo made this more enjoyable. I’ve read Buffalo! as well and this is an upgraded/updated version-more than 15 years worth of experience added and lots of new areas-even some good new information about the subspecies like dwarf forest buffalo. There is also a good deal of repeat stuff I’ve read in books and articles and seen on media but I enjoy it and I pick up new points occasionally. Lots of pictures which I love-
Would like to send mr Boddington a picture of my bull someday and thank him for feeding my daydreams along the way and keeping me excited about them-
Really wish he would write a book just of his adventures-recounting many of the adventures he has had along the way-not an informative tome but just the hunts he remembers for one reason or another-

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.