Budget 7 Day Elephant Hunt Zimbabwe Non Trophy

For those of you wondering what dates are available, August is now booked. We have a date open in September, we may never have the opportunity to be able to offer a quality elephant hunt again at this price.
We normally have to pay $9,000.00 for one elephant permit!

First hunter completed his hunt yesterday (seven days) he took his elephant and a very nice buffalo within seven days. So his total cost was $13,500.00 ($3,000.00) for the buffalo.

These prices will never be offered again. I am afraid some of you are going to lose out on the best deal available in a very long time.

Pictures? What a great deal Lon! Only wish it could have been me!

For sure a great deal!!! I cant afford it this year since I’m booked for 22 but someone needs to take this deal!!

Sorry it is company policy not to publish pictures of game taken. This is upto the client if he wishes to do so. I know some will strongly disagree with this policy (and I really do not care). Yesterday when the client took his buffalo he could have also taken both a 30lb & 40lb elephant. No permit or N.P. ranger available. Tomorrow he wants a hippo, not sure if we can get a permit in time. Also my wife is out searching for more salt. This is while we both have COVID!

If the client consents I will publish his "handle". He was worried this was all a scam. Now he says this is the best hunt of his life and has already booked for next year (leopard, etc.).

Taking the client to the Airport now
Game taken:

Bull elephant
Bull cape buffalo
Hippo

Total cost $18,000.00
Includes 2 xtra animals
+ 3 xtra days of hunting
Includes 1 day and night in Victoria Falls

Hopefully he will post a hunting report upon his return to the states

This is the best elephant offer I have ever seen from a reputable outfitter. Naturally I am currently not in a position to do it. Patience will pay off for me one day and I’ll get to jump on a hunt like this.
Excellent offer.

I’ve been looking and rereading this thread every day for the past few weeks… please someone book it so my mind can be at ease again

Hello All,

I am back home from my amazing hunt with Tokoloshe Safaris. Lon, Liesl and their team were great and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I must admit I was a little hesitant to book this hunt but I can assure you it was well worth it. Not only did I get to hunt Elephant but I also harvested a nice Buffalo and took my first Hippo. I managed to get a shot on a nice bull Elephant before almost getting trampled by the heard and after a couple days of tracking him we never found him......... That's hunting. By the time I arrived home I got a call from Lon that they located my bull. I strongly recommend adding additional days if your schedule permits. I will definitely return soon.

Here are some pictures

Buff.jpg
Hippo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pictures
Congratulations @Swim ! Way to take advantage of such an amazing offer!! Awesome old duggaboy!

Do you have any photos of the elephant you'd be willing to post?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the Elephant. We didn't retrieve it while I was there but the team tracked it daily while I continued hunting buffalo. I'm not one to make excuses but I went for a heart/lung shot and lodged my bullet in his leg. We are not sure were the follow up shop hit and the Elephant traveled very far.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the Elephant. We didn't retrieve it while I was there but the team tracked it daily while I continued hunting buffalo. I'm not one to make excuses but I went for a heart/lung shot and lodged my bullet in his leg. We are not sure were the follow up shop hit and the Elephant traveled very far.
Things happen. That's hunting.

Congratulations on your hunt. The buff has a lot of character.

Fantastic offer Lon. Hope you sell all quota.

Thanks Safari1......... That's how it goes. I've been dreaming about it daily. lol. I'm trying to secure a return visit early next year,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg