Budget 7 Day Elephant Hunt Zimbabwe Non Trophy

Does anyone know where I can get a flight schedule for Ethiopian Airlines. I have been told that they are reducing the number of flights to Zimbabwe in September.

So far all of our clients, have been 100% satisfied with Ethiopian Airlines. At the moment we are doing a hippo/croc hunt with a gentleman who is a Captain/Pilot for one of the American Airlines. He says that not only was he satisfied with Ethiopian Airlines, he said that they have one of the newest fleet of planes in the industry. Safety means a lot to him.

@Swim... Well done sir! I especially like the first buffalo picture.

May I ask what calibers and bullets you used for each of them?

Well done to everyone - to Swim for a wonderful buff, and to Lon and Liesl for carrying the Zim hunting flag so well. I only ever hear good things about Tokoloshe Safaris.

Does anyone know where I can get a flight schedule for Ethiopian Airlines. I have been told that they are reducing the number of flights to Zimbabwe in September.

So far all of our clients, have been 100% satisfied with Ethiopian Airlines. At the moment we are doing a hippo/croc hunt with a gentleman who is a Captain/Pilot for one of the American Airlines. He says that not only was he satisfied with Ethiopian Airlines, he said that they have one of the newest fleet of planes in the industry. Safety means a lot to him.
Having just flown Ethiopian to Harare and back, I can recommend the airline. BUT allow yourself a LOT of extra time on layovers, as ALL the flights were 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours behind. Deplaning and re-checking your gun in Addis takes a lot of extra time. Because of that, my rifle and bag arrived the next day. Economy seats were nearly full, business class 1/2 to 2/3 full. As an airline, I would fly with them again, but they still don't rank ahead of Emirates in my opinion. Sorry I can't give you a flight schedule, maybe our resident travel agency can shed light on that....
I have only visited with Lon once, but I know Lon and his wife are well respected by the other P.H's I have chatted with in Zimbabwe.
Hope whoever gets this hunt enjoys it and is successful.

Wow! Great offer, great buff, and great pictures. Congratulations Swim, if you can get the time, do a full write up. We would love to hear about the hunt.

2022 season?

$10500-00 All Inclusive non trophy Elephant hunt in Binga district
airport pick up and return Victoria falls
accommodation at Tented hunting camp
all laundry meals and drinks
Ph fees, ranger fees
Days can be extended @ $500 a day
Elephant can be upgraded to trophy if so required at an extra fee
100% succès rate on elephant
one night stay required at Victoria Falls before departure for PCR test

View attachment 408304View attachment 408307View attachment 408308View attachment 408309
Is this priced hunt available in 2023?

Lon and Liesl was great to deal with no hidden costs Lou was really great PH accommodations were great staff were all very friendly and best of all beer was cold got my elephant on day 5

20210912_080557.jpg

10500 USD plus 2000 USD then you have an exportable elephant? All cost showed then (except flight and extra stay before and after the hunt)?
Which size can I expect?
How many days hunt?
As good as 100% chance for sucess on a trophy bull?
Where will the hunt take place? Out in the wild, or at fields?

Sorry for late replies, we sold our house in Bulawayo, running back in forth to get everything removed or sold.

We have had some really great visiting hunters this year, almost all re-booked before leaving the country, even tho we can not guarantee 2022 prices. Here is why.

We mostly hunt in the Binga District. All permit prices are set by council. In 2021 we were able to negotiate a special Covid price, we passed that savings onto our valued hunters. Can we offer those prices in the future that depends on Binga Council. We try to operate on a 20 to 25% profit margin. In no way do we cut the quality or number of our staff. Our own equipment, i.e. vehicles, camp, generators, refrigeration, solar is either new or in like new condition. Occasionally employed PHs have had vehicle breakdowns. If this takes place we immediately supply our own equipment for the duration of the breakdown or hunt. Loaner rifles are from our own valued inventory guaranteeing that you will have a 100% dependable rifle that is correct for the game that is on your wish list.

Concerning elephant ivory size our area is not noted for above average elephant, but all are exportable. The question is will your country issue a import permit? We recently took a exceptionally large bodied elephant with some of the largest feet we have ever seen. It had beautiful ivory, but certainly was not overly big! Our now valued friend managed to take it with a frontal brain shot at a few paces. I am sure he was not thinking about the size of the ivory when he pressed the trigger! Oh, his country allows the import of ivory!

If there are more questions I will try to answer a little quicker.

Cheers, Lon

This was a very exciting hunt! Looking forward to going back next year. If anyone has questions about this outfit pm me and we can talk. Not very good on the computer.

Hi Lon,
possible to add a buff ?

Hi,

We are sold out for this year. We do hope to be able to offer some great prices and hunting next year. We have not been able to determine what are prices and quota will be for 2022. I do believe we will be able to offer a $10,500.00 non-exportable less than 40lbs per side hunt in 2022. Buffalo in this area are at a bit of a premium, but should be available. Out hunting areas have greatly expanded and we have have a lot more opportunities. I hope to be able to post prices in the near future.

Hi Lon,
possible to add a buff ?
Regards
Bruno

Thanks Lon,
i'am ready to jump in 2022 with these conditions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross