ljhuntingsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Hi All

I will have two of these package available for next year for the hunters that are on budget.

6 days 5 days hunting

Animals in the package:

2x East Cape Kudu
2x Warthog
2x Common Springbuck
2x Common Blesbuck
2x Mountain Reedbuck

Total package price: 6500 US dollars
3250 US dollars per person.

Included in package:

All animals in package
All accommodation
All South African beverages in moderation
Daily laundry services
All roads travelled during the hunt
Service of Professional hunter and skinner
Skinning and field preparation of trophies
Rilfle if needed

Not Included:

All flights
Non hunting activities
Imported spirits
Taxidermy work
Transportation of trophies to shipping agent
Trophies shipping cost to final destination.
Ammunition

Note; full fees is payable for wounded and lost animals

IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0906.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal! unfortunately non of my budies intersting.

Hell for that price it would be totally worth booking the hunt as a single and taking the two everything yourself. Very nice offer sir.

Hunted with Lauren and Juan in March and April .....these guys are the real deal ....we culled approx 50 animals over 8 or 9 days ask the Blonde she remember's better than me ...some amazing concessions and very ethical PH''s .......I am so confident in their ability I am booking clients of mine for 18 and the 19 ......

Great offer. This would be a fun father-son/daughter hunt too!

While I spent time with LJ Safaris, Lauren told me she wanted to work on offering hunts designed for women. If you have a daughter and wanted to do a Mom/Daughter hunt or Daddy/Daughter hunt, I would suggest you consider this outfit. Perhaps combine it with a local tour as there are quite a few things to do in the Eastern Cape.

20170521_104503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@HuntingGold great to hear that they're chasing down that market. I think couple's hunts and female hunters are going to be huge business.

I only hunt with my wife in attendance- sharing the experience with my lady really enhances the whole experience!

Osama if you would like a single person package with the same animals it will be 3850 US dollars.

Randy and Odinsraven thanks again for the kind comments. We are busy with a guys, girls hunt. And this specific hunt can also be a guys, girls hunt.( I hunt with the husband, father and Lauren with the girl,wife) Its a great experience and ladies love hunting with a female PH.

Just to clarify for single hunters the package will be 3850 USD and will be one of each in the package.

1x East Cape Kudu
1x Warthog
1x Common Springbuck
1x Common Blesbuck
1x Mountain Reedbuck

Nice package and Im sure adding a few days is easy...

Reactions: DCN
Does this apply to local RSA hunters as well?
If so, can I keep the meat?

I sent you a PM Bruce. Jip anyone looking to add days or different animals feel free to send me a PM

Gents this package is still available, its an amazing opportunity for a father and son/daughter to experience a African Safari.

Five animals would put a lot of meat in the freezer for a South African. Never really looked at a RSA hunt that way as I can't bring meat home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross