Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Patriot Life member Benefactor Level
Hunted
U.S.A., R.S.A, Namibia
I'm thinning the herd and up for sale is my .25-06 Browning Stainless stalker with Bushnell Elite 4-16x40 scope. This is a perfect mulie and antelope rig. I've taken it for whitetail once (shot 2) and it is in almost-new condition. It comes with both the rifle box and scope box and manuals.

I've installed the MCARBO lighter trigger pull weight spring and the trigger pull is currently set to 2 1/4 pounds. This is a very accurate rifle.

Also comes with Redding 3 die Deluxe set (these alone sell for $138), plus a box of 50 Barnes TTSX 117 grain bullets, 60 Sierra 117 gr. Gameking bullets, and 34 fired cases.

I will ship the rifle and scope to your FFL and the reloading equipment and supplies to your house.

$1100.

Rifle1.jpg
Rifle2.jpg
Rifle3.jpg
Rifle4.jpg
Rifle5.jpg
Rifle6.jpg
Rifle8.jpg

If someone doesn't want the reloading equipment I'll sell just the rifle scope combination for $1000. The lowest price I see for this rifle new is $1016 and they don't make quite this scope anymore but a less sophisticated model Elite made by Bushnell today is $369. It doesn't have the detachable lens shade or parallax adjustment like mine does. So you are basically getting $450 worth of optics for free.

Last edited:
How many rounds through the barrel? Reason for selling?

Where you located

I'm thinning the herd and up for sale is my .25-06 Browning Stainless stalker with Bushnell Elite 4-16x40 scope. This is a perfect mulie and antelope rig. I've taken it for whitetail once (shot 2) and it is in almost-new condition. It comes with both the rifle box and scope box and manuals.

I've installed the MCARBO lighter trigger pull weight spring and the trigger pull is currently set to 2 1/4 pounds. This is a very accurate rifle.

Also comes with Redding 3 die Deluxe set (these alone sell for $138), plus a box of 50 Barnes TTSX 117 grain bullets, 60 Sierra 117 gr. Gameking bullets, and 34 fired cases.

I will ship the rifle and scope to your FFL and the reloading equipment and supplies to your house.

$1100.

View attachment 365226View attachment 365227View attachment 365228View attachment 365229View attachment 365230View attachment 365231View attachment 365232
@ postoak
In Australia at that price it would be considered stealing off you. The bushnell elite scope here is over 500 bucks the Barnes are another 100 bucks the die 200 bucks so that would make the rifle less than 500 out here with the other stuff. Oh to be able to get deals like that here.
Bob

I'm near Conroe.

I think about 300. I didn't keep close track of that but 300 is probably on the high side.

I'm thinning the herd and my interests are in the larger calibers now. I can't see me needing the .25-06. Also, it's a great longer distance rig but I've realized my future consists of shorter range shots.

I have also another 30 loads of the Barnes TTSX. If someone buys the whole package I'll pull those bullets and primers and add the bullets and cases to the total.

Here's a photo of the rifle with the sunshade installed on the scope.

P1.JPG

And I just discovered a Bushnell Elite 3-9x40 scope that I had pulled off another rifle and forgotten about. I'll throw that in as a sweetener.

P3.jpg

These Bushnell scopes are very clear but have short eye-relief. I think I pulled this off a .300 Win Mag.

Okay, I had to use the extra scope on another rifle so the new price is $950 with only the scope that is on it.

If anyone wants just the rifle and scope without the reloading equipment and supplies, the price is $850, shipped.

This is off the market as I've decided to keep it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross