Browning A5 3" Magnum 32" VR *Mint 1969

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
I just got this one after a long search BUT just decided to let it go!...Just to Pretty for Louisiana Swamps in my Pirogue scooting around the marsh! I honestly would be afraid to scratch it..Must have been a safe queen as it is almost perfect including the "innards"!
Yes its all Belgium 1969 with 32" Vent Rib Full Choke..Turkey Slayer with lead or Waterfowl with Bismuth (Boss has great ammo for this as fair prices) I will lose a little as I paid $1400 plus shipping ...I will sell for that price total..no Tax or shipping to your ffl...Look around on the gunsites and you will see this is a low-end price...I see them for a good but more and some Alot more..
I have a bunch of cool Waterfowl shotguns including now 2) 10ga so only trades I would consider is another A5 3" 32" but well used at a lesser price..Or as you know I like high end optics too! More pics later tonight ..All original including pad..No forearm cracks either!!
Screenshot_20230129-155530_Chrome.jpg
20200126_202409.jpg

Back in my waterfowl hunting days in Montana I had a pair of the exact same gun. Their were not mint, but I had no problem shooting steel through them. Made up a special set of screw drivers to fit the fine action screws so that I could strip down the actions as needed. Also, one could put in a Briley tube set.

I have a few friends sho shoot steel in their Belgiums with no issues yet..I saw blogs about it too...
Another route is to hone out full choke to Modified..Cheap and easy!
122009.jpg

My brother in law had one, to shoot steel we just picked up a new barrel for it so that he had the original barrel with no modifications.

I couldn't even begin to try and count the number of geese and ducks that fell to that shotgun before he bought his Mag 10

very nice

Too bad you're not a bit closer to PA as there's a 32" Mag coming up for auction in a couple weeks that I'd be happy to point you towards. Looks to be in a bit less condition so you'd probably feel comfortable hunting it.

I had a 1968 Belgian Auto 5 mag that was genuinely in new, un-refinished condition. Just couldn't bring myself to let it get beaten up so I let it go to a collector at more than double what I paid. They're thrilled to have it now and I've got first dibs if he ever decides to sell it. I've recently picked up an A400 that won't mind getting beaten up.

Had the same gun. Bought from old Oakland Longshore man. Best Buy ever$250 bucks in mint condition and the half-box of original shells. Put a new barrel when steel came in. Shot it till the shell holder tube separated from reciever while shooting at a duck. The spring was half way up barrel. WTF. Weld gave loose!!!

I have had maybe a dozen of them since I was 15..NEVER a problem but anything could happen..seen it happen to Super Black Eagles too (my favorite!) but this one is as new!!

Ya that gun seldom jammed! My only complaint after buying modern Berretta or Benneli was the weight. Man I must have shot behind a lot of ducks!!!!haha

Reducing it to $1350 so you can go smack a Fat Turkey with it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg