Brown Hyena Pictures

full

full

full

There some thing about hyenas that just spooks me.
Don't like them.
They seem like fun hunt.

If there was one real, of this earth animal that you would come across in the fiery, torterous depths of Hell, I believe it would be the Hyena, especially the Brown. I love them but that is how I have always pictured them. They just have that look and of course some funny mannerisms.

If there was one real, of this earth animal that you would come across in the fiery, torterous depths of Hell, I believe it would be the Hyena, especially the Brown. I love them but that is how I have always pictured them. They just have that look and of course some funny mannerisms.
Dream about hunting them but don't have all the fact down yet about hunting hyenas.

I spent a lot of time hunting these.
My Brown Hyena No1 .JPG

My Brown Hyena No1 Teeth .jpg

Doing the work myself so not screwed up but the tanners screwed it any way !

My Brown Hyena No1 Skinning .jpg

So I spent some more time on another .

My Brown Hyena No2 (2).JPG

Both of these have skulls larger then Rowland Wards minimum for Spotted Hyena .

Mort, nice hyena…did you get a replica skull made or just take pictures?

Just pictures. It was so big the PH asked if he could get mounted for the lodge. I said of course. He was so excited he went and got his wife up to come get pictures with it. Oddly enough, she loved being woke up in the middle of the night to have her pic taken with the hyena. She was awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg