Brown Bear Hunt Cancellation

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Another of my Alaskan outfitters has a Brown Bear cancellation hunt. This hunt is in 17b and allows for 2 Brown Bears to be taken in the area as well as 2 Black Bears and Wolves. TROPHY FEES ARE INCLUDED.

There are no trophy fees and the hunter would need to arrive in Port Alsworth on the 18th of August and Depart on August 30th. This hunt was purchased by a hunter who is leaving $4000.00 on the table for someone to take advantage of.

License and tags along with travel from Anchorage to my base camp and return is not included. ($1800.00 RT includes 1 night stay in Port Alsworth).

Original Hunt cost $18,500.00

Cost now is $14,500

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

Nice price for 4 bears! Hope you get it sold.

All the best.

James;
Is the other deal still hanging out there as well?

What are the accommodations like? Tents and outhouse? Shower?

You and others keep throwing these things out and it is eating at me.. I'm trying to see if I can sneak away without being missed too much. And it would just be a lot more fun to share this with someone... Would love to take my wife but not sure we can both leave again and she might not be too enthused about wilderness accomidations and cold rainy weather.

Darn, deals on bears, leopards, lions, buffalo, even Elephant.... they are chewing at me! I don't even have my trophy room construction started yet and ..... Aah!

Bob,

The other bear hunt is sold, pending arrival of funds. the accommodations are going to be from a spike camp, they will be wall tents mostly. hot showers would be minimal as well a comfy toilet for her. the weather should be pretty good temps in the 30-60 range and rain is always possible but should be minimal that time of year. but Alaska is like Texas and you never know what the weather has in store for you.

Unless she is REAL Outdoorsy, it may be a tough hunt for her. But heck i can come up with a great excuse for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg