Brown Bear Hunt Cancellation

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
One of our hunting outfitters just called me with a Brown Bear hunt cancellation. He has been outfitting in Alaska since 1968 and he runs only a few hunters each year. The area is along the Nushagak River 17B, this is a predator control area and is a 2 brown bear area. Open dates are Aug. 19 - 30, and Aug. 30 - Sept. 10, 2014.

The 1x1 10 day hunt is discounted from $15,000 to $11,500. It includes guiding lodging and one brown bear, typical bears square 8.5-9.5 ft. A second bear may be taken for $3,500. Wolf and black bear bay be taken at n/c as long as you purchaser the license. Accommodations are typical spike camp and the hunt is on foot, spot and stalk.

Additional charges are airfare to anchorage and charter flights to camp $1,450 R/T. plus license $85 and tag $500 per bear. Outfitter sells license and tags in camp.

This will sell fast if you are interested please let me know ASAP.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Super good deal.

Very good offer in a great unit, 17 has some great bears.

Please send me the name of the outfitter and references
Thank you

could you send me some details on outfitter please

Hi guys sorry I was traveling for a few days. I am sending you a pm regarding the hunt.

thought this would've been history by now ......

that's exactly ,why im surprised ,james.
I thought some lucky son of a gun would be packing a bag and looking for a good deal on air fares

Could you send me some info, references and contact information. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg