Brockman/Talley Pop Up Peep Sight/Bases For Sale

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
These are for a Winchester 70 Magnum action with the .330 rear scope base hole spacing. Will work on Safari Express model or any other model with those dimensions.
When the Talley Scope rings are in place, the peep sight is pushed down flush with the base. When the scope is removed, the sight pops up under spring tension. These sold for $150.00 new. These are in excellent condition.
$130.00 shipped USPS.

20190604_202933.jpg
20190604_202924.jpg
20190604_202858.jpg
20190604_202912.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell of an addition to a DG rifle!

Toby I will take it, not sure which project I will put it on but I am sure I will think of something.

Toby I will take it, not sure which project I will put it on but I am sure I will think of something.
Dave, if you still have the Brockman sights and are willing to part with them for a quick profit, I am interested.

I had a set on a Lott, however, the base screwed sheared and I lost the rear sight.

If interested: PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
@Camdog I appreciate the offer but they are set to go on a 9.3x62 full stock carbine that I am building.

Very cool idea. Are these still manufactured?

@Camdog I appreciate the offer but they are set to go on a 9.3x62 full stock carbine that I am building.

I appreciate your response. They are a wonderful concept. I loved them on my Lott and am certain you will enjoy them on your new project rifle.

Paul

Still curious as to whether this base is still made. Does anyone know?

Still curious as to whether this base is still made. Does anyone know?
I don't believe they are. Not sure if Brockman is in business anymore, or not. But you might look him up and see if he would still build them on special order.

Toby just curious, how much elevation could you get out of that peep? Could you use it in conjunction with the original front sight? That looked like a very good idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois