Brno ZKK602 quick release scope rail

njc110381

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hi guys. Thinking back to when I had my Brno 602 .375H&H, it had a really good quick release mount on it with an old Zeiss scope. I've found a few that look the same via Google but they all seem to be designed for the 600 or 601. No mention of a 602? Does anyone know of the 600 or 601 mount would be the one I'm thinking of, or was there a dedicated 602 rail that was rare as rocking horse droppings?!

I believe this rail will fit the CZ550, which is what I'm getting? I'd like to find one if possible. Any tips?!

Thanks

Why do you want to use a rail instead of just 2 QD scope mounts designed for the CZ550? You would want the scope as low as possible.

Why do you want to use a rail instead of just 2 QD scope mounts designed for the CZ550? You would want the scope as low as possible.

The rail attaches direct to the scope. It was designed to go with the rifle by CZ/Brno, it doesn't raise the scope at all.

The rail attaches direct to the scope. It was designed to go with the rifle by CZ/Brno, it doesn't raise the scope at all.

I have just used Warne QD mounts on all my ZKK actioned rifles, no issues. Also adds less weight and you do not have another piece of steel going from front to back over the action between bases over the action that could get in the way.

I ques that's why they are only available for the 600 and 601 and not for the 602.

No need for more on a DG rifle.

I think you might be talking about the rails attached to the old Zeiss Jena scopes that could be purchases as an option with the older Brno Mod21&22 and ZG47 rifles. Those are standard lenght actions and thus interchangeable with the ZKK600.

I would also not recommend a rail obstructing the loading port of the ZKK602. Warne, Talley and Alaska Arms all make excellent QD rings for Brno/CZ which fit all 3 action lengths

I have Warne QD mounts on my CZ550.
No problems with return to zero after taking off and putting it back on.
I've heard good things about the Talley and Alaska Arms as well.

I will most likely get the Alaska Arms mounts. I just really liked my old Brno mount, it was east to use and didn't get in the way of loading my .375H&H

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg