Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
This fits the big ZKK 602 and probably the 550, don't have one to try it on. I have no use for it. Shipped to US members for $7.50 to cover USPS shipping. Hood is free.[

IMG_5406.JPG
IMG_5407.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take it and try it on my 550. If it doesn’t work, I’ll pass it along for the same price. Please pm me payment info on what’s best for you. I do PayPal usually, but I’m flexible in case you want another method. I’ve been wanting to try one on my 416 Rigby. Thank you.

Spoken for. Pretty sure it will fit fine.

Arrived yesterday and on my Rigby today. Fits great! Thank you for being an excellent person to deal with. I hope to do more business with you in the future if the opportunity should arise.

If either of you happen to know the part # for this hood and where to find it please let me know via PM.

Thanks,

I'm also interested in getting one of these (or actually two) for my zkk602 (375 h&h and 416 rigby) so if anyone knows where to get them, please post it here.

IIRC I got it off Ebay or Gunbroker.

Attachments

• Screenshot (454).png
    Screenshot (454).png
    687.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot (455).png
    Screenshot (455).png
    86.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot (456).png
    Screenshot (456).png
    126 KB · Views: 94
I think you have to create an account for the cz webstore, so don’t be discouraged. But, yes, they are pretty cheap and show in stock at this moment in time. I can confirm that the one sestoppelman sent me will fit a CZ550.

That would be the way to go if CZ has them. Very affordable.

I was certain that I had one of the same hoods that was never used around here somewhere and have found it. $7.50 to cover shipping and it is yours. PM if interested.

DSC02677.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hood has been sold. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg