Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Over the last 10 years, everyone from celebrity influencers including Elon Musk, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Al Gore, to major technology brands including Apple, have repeatedly claimed that renewables like solar panels and wind farms are less polluting than fossil fuels.

But a new documentary, “Planet of the Humans,” being released free to the public on YouTube today, the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day, reveals that industrial wind farms, solar farms, biomass, and biofuels are wrecking natural environments.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...-of-renewables/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 10.09.13 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, what a surprise. They have been trashing perfectly nice ranches with ugly damn wind farms for too long now. What a joke. Black, not green!

Over the last 10 years, everyone from celebrity influencers including Elon Musk, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Al Gore, to major technology brands including Apple, have repeatedly claimed that renewables like solar panels and wind farms are less polluting than fossil fuels.

But a new documentary, “Planet of the Humans,” being released free to the public on YouTube today, the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day, reveals that industrial wind farms, solar farms, biomass, and biofuels are wrecking natural environments.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...-of-renewables/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Yeah, I just read this article by the ultra liberal documentary guru Michael Moore. If HE says there’s a problem with the ultra liberal backed conservation renewable energy initiatives, then we ALL have a REAL problem! Apparently, the renewables are using and destroying more natural resources than natural gas and oil ever thought of doing! I wonder how long it will take for the liberal media to shut down one of their own stars in Michael Moore on this subject? Congrats to Michael Moore for exposing the truth! I have a new found respect for him as far as unbiased reporting goes! TRUTH matters, regardless of one’s political persuasion.

Truth hiding in plain sight. Maybe some hope yet. But when the US Congress declares CO2 a pollutant and the Xs and Millennials idol worship the likes of Musk, I get yanked back into reality and hold little hope. :(

I’m sure Michael Moore went into this investigation thinking he would find just the opposite of what he actually discovered. At least he reported the facts as he found them?

Truth hiding in plain sight. Maybe some hope yet. But when the US Congress declares CO2 a pollutant and the Xs and Millennials idol worship the likes of Musk, I get yanked back into reality and hold little hope. :(

Don't loose all hope in millenniums there are a few of us capable of seeing the Forrest through the trees. Not that it matters our peers will someday burn us at the stake for blasphemy.

Personally I like solar in the right place, such as on top of my pickup camper...:ROFLMAO::whistle:

Personally I like solar in the right place, such as on top of my pickup camper...:ROFLMAO::whistle:

It works well on sailboats and for deer feeder batteries, too.

Yeah we have solar and a generator otherwise no power...but that's not really what its about.....
That fair where it is not feeble to have mins power. Not practical, possible, economical etc.
I heard long go that you don’t get he return from solar for the energy used to produce the panels. They re made offshore so we do not look t that.
Australia have been doing lot of solar farms in recent times. It keeps the backpackers employed for labour, not sure what it does for the country.
I doubt we will ever see viable returns as they need maintenance and replacement.

The full film

Holy moly, a true believer destroys the temple! Grab the popcorn and watch when one of the faithful calls out the high priests of the green movement! But, turn it off when you get to his true eco agenda at the end.

Wow..........Michael Moore (aka; Roundboy), telling the truth? I have a new respect, because most celebs......finding facts that don't agree with the foregone conclusion, dismiss them. What's next? Anderson Cooper actually concluding that Joe Biden should not be allowed within 200 yards of a school?.....or maybe the Arab Girl's Congressional Caucus pushing for a Green Planet by next week... giving up Limo's and first class Jet tickets??......maybe there is hope......FWB

Nah. Not when you're dealing with greenies and dummerncraps.

I'm in college as an engineer and I was always taught to try and fix problems no matter how hard. If we get stuck in our ways with fossils fuels we will eventually die out we need to progress to new forms of energy. Many may fail or be bad but we have to make those mistakes to progress.

Yes, there are practical applications for solar power that have been used for decades. Solar and wind are used on farms and ranches to pump water where there is no electric power. Also for electric gate openers in remote locations.
None of this is new and all are practical when there is no better option. But to be forced to use solar or wind where there are better options is foolish.

Idk how much you guys know about engineering but I can tell you solar and wind are probably the WORST options we have right now for energy (and damn are those windmills butt ugly) wave power, nucelar, and fusion energy, supplemented with solar for smaller needs is my prediction for the future.

Idk how much you guys know about engineering but I can tell you solar and wind are probably the WORST options we have right now for energy (and damn are those windmills butt ugly) wave power, nucelar, and fusion energy, supplemented with solar for smaller needs is my prediction for the future.
Nuclear has a big role to play. But, the irony is that about 40 years ago I distinctly recall protesters were trying to shut down nuclear. Progress is fine, but a little less organized drama would be nice!

I think Canada is the big patsy in all of this. If you watch "Over a barrel" with this one, you are left with the distinct impression we have been played bigtime!

Fl.........the liberal law requiring the power grid (public trough) to buy power produced by intermittent wind and small volume water (at a big, big loss) is well over 30 years old now. So much for "trying" something new, learning and moving on......FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.