Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH community,

We have some exciting news!!! We have just finished a major revamp of our website! We hope you all find it easy to navigate, informative, to the point and most importantly - exciting! Please see the link below. Feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed if you feel you would like to share your thoughts.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we did putting it together!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

20210824_171502-01.jpeg

Hope everyone is finding it easy to navigate and use!

Kind regards,

Good job!
Visually very good, and user friendly to navigate!

Although, if I may kindly suggest, you may consider to have price list readily available on web site.
For many forum members, with numerous safari web sites available on public web, they just skip and get a look to available offers elsewhere.

Good job!
Visually very good, and user friendly to navigate!

Although, if I may kindly suggest, you may consider to have price list readily available on web site.
For many forum members, with numerous safari web sites available on public web, they just skip and get a look to available offers elsewhere.
Thank you very much for the insight @mark-hunter! We appreciate it tremendously. We will be doing a website revamp in the next two weeks and will have a look at what we can do to make the price list section as seamless as possible.

Kind regards and many thanks for the feedback!

Website looks great! Good layout in terms of hunting preferences (e.g., Plains Game, Mountain Hunting, Dangerous Game, etc.), prices and packages as well as the imbedded (linked) videos. In the Dangerous Game 2023/24 pricelist, there is an "add-on" price column. I presume this means an additional animal (trophy) in the same hunt but you may wish to define in this attachment what this means (e.g., for an additional hunter in the same party, same trophy quality or area, etc.) .

I hunted Buffalo at Madikwe and Royal MacNab at Rhodes with your outfit and plan on returning again! Nice to see the foreground fire and buffalo skull picture in the gallery...wish I was back there now...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross