Brand new, future hunting buddy

baie geluk aan julle albei, baie opwindende nuus

Today, my wife and I welcomed our second son to the world. No words can describe the joy, pride and excitement of it!
I wish to thank each and every person across the world that has till now passed their blessing upon us, we are most grateful for it.

I have come to one sobering conclusion though...... The idea of a hunting budget has gone out the window once my two sons start to hunt with me! :S Help:

View attachment 332744 View attachment 332745
Congratulations

Absolutely awesome! Congratulations!!!

congrats

Congrats, your sons will be lucky to have a supportive parent.

Congratulations to you and the entire family sir.

Congrats!

Congratulations!

God’s richest blessings on your new son and whole family! Congratulations!

Today, my wife and I welcomed our second son to the world. No words can describe the joy, pride and excitement of it!
I wish to thank each and every person across the world that has till now passed their blessing upon us, we are most grateful for it.

I have come to one sobering conclusion though...... The idea of a hunting budget has gone out the window once my two sons start to hunt with me! :S Help:

Boela
Congrats to you and your wife on a lovely son.
Mate my hunting budget didn't go out the window when my son was born. It went up. I built my son's first custom rifle when he was 4 1/2.
Sure he had to grow into it but in the meantime I had to make sure it was safe and accurate, ha ha ha. Your son's will need guns so buy them now while they are cheap they will only go up in price.
DONT let the wife see this or your ruse will be up. The excuse I'm buying it for our son only works so many times.
Hopefully you enjoy your son's growing up the time disappears so fast. Enjoy your family my man.
Cheers mate Bob

Congrats to you and your family. I have two sons, now 26 and 20. I gladly spend any amount of money I can on them hunting and fishing just to spend time with them. That time becomes more precious than any amount of money in the world. Good luck with your two young guns!

Boela
I'm not trying to rain on your parade but this is the type of thing you have to look forward to.
20191101_150700.jpg

My son and his mum on his first trip to Namibia.
Keep that thought in mind but put you 2 son's and their mum in the picture.
Cheers mate Bob

Congratulations! I hope the wife and baby are doing well.

Congratulations to you both!! Im sure you're going to enjoy going hunting with your boys and the satisfaction of watching them grow up with the sport!! (y)

Congratulations to you and your wife and of course your other boy as well! Siblings are the best gifts in my opinion our parents can bestow on us.

Congratulations!
It's the greatest thing ever. My only son is 27 now and my best friend.
Travel hunts are budgeted for both of us as I rarely go without him. That's both of us in my avatar.
My first grandson will hopefully be deer hunting by the end of this year as well.

Typical Boela always a show off, Congrats my good friend like I told you yesterday you two can make good looking babies.
Blessing to you and your new son may he love to walk the tracks with the wind in his face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,