Brand New Ammo Belts For Sale

Chris M.

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, US, South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, New Zealand, Greenland, Argentina
Have four (4) brown all-leather and three (3) black all-leather ammo (cartridge) belts for sale. Belts are brand new and made by Levys Leathers (Canada) and retailed for originally $144.99 (CDN) each. Asking $30 USD each plus shipping at cost. The belts at present fit "medium" (waist size of US 32"), but for $25 USD these can be custom fitted to any waist size, or alternatively alterations done at your local shoe (leather) repair store. Photos of the belts are shown below including one of the brown and black leather; each with the tailored extensions, rendering them to a size 38-40" waist.

The belts were originally 410 gauge shotgun shell belts but fit from 300 Win Mag (13.5 mm) to 416 Rigby (14.96 mm or 0.589") diameter; albeit, the Rigby is snug and about the maximum cartridge size. 375 caliber rounds fit perfectly. In the photo below with inserted rounds, cartridges are (L to R): 300 WSM, 300 Win Mag, 375 Ruger, 416 Taylor (= 458 Win Mag) and 416 Rigby. I wanted just one belt to load up with my 416 Taylor and/or 375 Ruger rounds for upcoming buff hunt trips to Tanzania and Argentina, but ended up buying a lot of them to get the deal, so selling the remaining belts at cost.

Please PM for interest and shipping aspects. Located in Canada, but can ship to USA and International.

Best regards;

-Chris
IMG_4072.jpg
IMG_4073.jpg
IMG_4074.jpg
IMG_4075.jpg
IMG_4076.jpg

Realized had wrong price listed when sold one to a guy in Texas. Price should be $20 USD per belt. Postage to TX was $11.10 USD so would imagine that sending anywhere to continental USA would be in that $10 to $14 USD range.

Photo of whole belt below. If spun around on waist with cartridges facing forward, would be good to use as a "Cull Belt"
IMG_4079.jpg

Correction on the belt size. From the edge of the D ring (bar) where the prong swivels onto, to the first hole setting (i.e., the tightest belt configuration), the length is 33 inches. There are 6 adjustment holes spaced 4-3/4" apart. For the largest belt setting, measures 37 inches so "Medium" for this belt manufacturer is US 33-37.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Rani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross