Boy I must be crazy

Ok Jfet it sounds like you have the disease in the advanced stage and the only treament is to go back to africa hunting, warning though it brings only temporary relief. It is a disease that has no cure! A Fellow Sufferer

It is an addiction for sure!

I'm looking forward to the next trip and already planning trip number three in my mind although that one is going to be a few years away. :(

I make my fist trip next May, but have already started to plan a trip to bring 3 lifelong friends to Africa for their first pg safari in 2016.

I blame everyone on AH for this. I have yet to see anyone ever say anything other than "I want to go back". :)

Plus tim you and royal need to start figuring in how to pay my way.So you two may just need to plan one less trip so you can hunt with me to.I will pay for my animals you two or get agroup to get my airfare is all you need.LOL

I make my fist trip next May, but have already started to plan a trip to bring 3 lifelong friends to Africa for their first pg safari in 2016.

I blame everyone on AH for this. I have yet to see anyone ever say anything other than "I want to go back". :)

Not true!!!

Many say "I'm going back." :)

Plus tim you and royal need to start figuring in how to pay my way.So you two may just need to plan one less trip so you can hunt with me to.I will pay for my animals you two or get agroup to get my airfare is all you need.LOL

Too bad they have such harsh restrictions with carry on luggage! If they didn't, maybe we could fit you with a handle! LOL

So true dam restriction if I am ok with it why cant I travel in the overhead bin with a paid ticket of someone else.

I will go back ... there, someone didn't say I want to go back!

Wanting is forbidden!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking a break from Africa in 2015. I got the urge to see New Zealand, but I will be back in Africa just as soon as I can.

I'm taking a break from Africa in 2015. I got the urge to see New Zealand, but I will be back in Africa just as soon as I can.

Well if you're gonna take a break....

I would love to hunt NZ but it is kind of expensive, the real bargains are in SA. The best bang for the buck, it seems to be cheaper than Namibia. There are so many specials and deals in SA.

I would love to hunt NZ but it is kind of expensive, the real bargains are in SA. The best bang for the buck, it seems to be cheaper than Namibia. There are so many specials and deals in SA.
It might be a little more expensive then Africa, but I want a red stag, a tahr and maybe a chamois. And an ah member who also happens to be an outfitter in NZ offered me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Good for you , I'm envious.

I have to laugh at these posts! My wife states often that her plan back fired on her last year when I went on my first African hunt. She thought that if I went I would get it out of my system and not speak of it again. Now I am speaking of my second hunt next year and the 3rd, 4th, and so on.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.