Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
I have an older Nikon range finder that I love but I need a second one . I have been looking at them and there are so many choices. I could use a good recommendation. I understand that there are some that are better for the bow.

thanks-Jerry

My next toy will be the Leica 1600.
No BS, no exaggerated measuring ability.
Great clear glass in low light.

You don't likely need this power for a Bow hunt though.

For bow you should have one that gives you the true ballistic range, so it always gives you the right pin to use, no matter what angle you shoot at.
I use one from Leupold and am very happy with that.

Attachments

• opplanet-leupold-rx-fulldraw-black-od-green-range-finder-115268.jpg
    opplanet-leupold-rx-fulldraw-black-od-green-range-finder-115268.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 119
I'm a gear junkie. I've had leupold, bushnell and nikon all within the last 18 months. At the end of the day, my absolute favorites (that got left in Africa as part of a tip) were the Bushnell Scout 1000 with ARC. They are high quality, read to low yardage, compensate for angles and work everytime, all the time. To be honest, my least favorites have been the Leupolds. To each his own. It's really hard to get a bad laser rangefinder these days.

I have several different Bushnells & I like them all. I think they make the best rangefinders for the money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!