driev

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Professional Hunters Association of South Africa (PHASA), Safari Club International, DSC, HSCF,
Hunted
South-Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique
Hunter’s Tale: Marty & Cindy

"My wife and I wanted to come to South-Africa. Coming from the USA, we wanted to visit and experience the culture. The hunting was on a whole other level. Dries, Ben, and the staff were amazing. They made our trip one that we will never forget. The facilities were absolutely amazing, and the hunting and animals were a dream come true. 10 Days went by so fast, when it the time came to go, it felt as if we just arrived. We can’t book our next visit fast enough and can’t wait to be back to make even more amazing memories to last a lifetime.

Thanks, Dries and Staff, we love you all."

COOB4688.JPG
DJBV8781.JPG
JXNY7406.JPG
MGRQ1181.JPG
OAWU5175.JPG
OIJC8827.JPG
SNOE2847.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched you photos as they were being posted on DVS emails. You had an awesome hunt and it was evident you and your bride were having a fabulous time. No doubt you will return to Africa soon to begin making more memories.

Congrats !!

Thank you for sharing something other than bowhunting equipment tests! It seems like there is never any hunting in this Bowhunting section, just one broadhead test after another. Glad you had a great time.

Well done, congratulations and thanks fir posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,