Bowhunters with big stones

Bushbuck

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this is certainly getting your meat the hard way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell they must be hungry LOL.

Best regards
Louis van Bergen

So now i wonder are they going to eat the meat or sell it.
Johan

Would this be considered african Bush Road Kill?

Stones the size of church bells, thats all I can say.

Bushbuck i can remember years back in Zululand we had these tree butcheries all along the road in some parts of Zululand. They did hang the meat in the shade of a tree or what shade they had, and everyone passing by that was hungry could cut a piece, chuck it on a scale and then they cook it next to the road there and then. Almost look the same.

That is pretty cool. Man truly is the Apex predator.

Bushbuck i can remember years back in Zululand we had these tree butcheries all along the road in some parts of Zululand. They did hang the meat in the shade of a tree or what shade they had, and everyone passing by that was hungry could cut a piece, chuck it on a scale and then they cook it next to the road there and then. Almost look the same.

I am sure that wasn't your choice lunch spot. I remember my first hunt in Africa a couple days after I had taken a couple animals. We were leaving that morning and driving along a barbed wire fence. There was these strips of meat hanging outside for what looked like 50 yards. Flies, dust etc. Biltong the Ph says to me, One of your animals.
Now you know why I always pass when offered a piece. I cant get that rusted barbed wire fly covered set up out of my mind when I see the stuff.

Wow, that is pure adrenaline.

As said in the video: "Self-confidence is everything"

I'm with Louis. How hungry do you have to be to do that?
Looked like the guy was loading the bow with two arrows, like that would help!
Maybe that double dose is what scared them off.

Well, each guy has at least a 66% chance of surviving, and that type of natural selection will make sure that their tribe will produce olympic sprinters

For them this is probably easier than someone driving in watts, in LA. at night.

Speaking of stones this guy has a couple

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!