Dark Continent

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Good day all,

Our price for that you hunting experience in South Africa - No hidden costs!
Hunters: $200.00 per day
Non-Hunters: $100.00 per day
Children: $25.00 per day

Price includes:
Full Board 3 meals p/day / beverages / all liquor costs in moderation
Extremely well appointed accommodation (up to 8 Hunters ) with private splash pool, pool table / Satellite TV and 3D Bow range.

All local transportation including: Airport meet and greet / drop off.

Videos / Photographs during your stay / hunt.

All Tracker / Tracking dog / Skinning / Slaughter / Refrigeration costs.

All Hunting vehicle costs.

All Trophy caping costs and delivery to local taxidermists. ( Trophy Taxidermy costs not included. )

Professional guides

Assistance with Bow setup / Technical advice /Bow Accessories / Spares / Clothing etc. should this be required.

Assistance with Flight Bookings if reqd

Bluewildebeest (Male): $750.00
Bluewildebeest (Female): $400.00
Redhartbees (Male): $900.00
Redhartbees (Female): $900.00
Impala 20" +: $350.00
Impala (Male): $350.00
Impala (Female): $180.00
Blesbuck (Male): $250.00
Blesbuck (Female): $200.00
Zebra: $900.00
Gemsbok (Oryx) (Male): $850.00
Gemsbok (Female): $850.00
White Blesbuck (Male): $350.00
White Blesbuck (Female): $350.00
Kudu (Male) : $1800.00
Kudu (Female): $450.00
Nyala (Male): $2500.00

Hope to see you soon
Sheryl

What province are you in?

Hi Jeff, thank you for your response. We are in the North West Province, 70 kl out of Johannesburg towards a town called Potchestroom.

Trust that answer your question. Stay in touch

Sheryl

Good day Jerome,
I do apologize for the incorrect posting. I a very new to these forums but do understand that there are rules. Please assist me in rectifying this thread as to what I have to do to remove the warning.

Sorry about that

Sheryl

Sheryl, As mentioned in my AH-WARNING post, your post does not conform to the posting rules for this section of the forum, for more detailed information on that click here.

You are new to AH and we have not had a chance to get to know you yet. Are you a hunting outfitter in South Africa? Do you hunt solely on your own property? Do you have a website for your outfit, if so what is it? What area(s) will this hunt offered take place? Since you are posting in the GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide section of the forum, are these your regular prices or are these discounted prices? Is the VAT included or excluded in your daily rates?

How big is the hunting area? I could not bring up your web site.

Sheryl, As mentioned in my AH-WARNING post, your post does not conform to the posting rules for this section of the forum, for more detailed information on that click here.

You are new to AH and we have not had a chance to get to know you yet. Are you a hunting outfitter in South Africa? Do you hunt solely on your own property? Do you have a website for your outfit, if so what is it? What area(s) will this hunt offered take place? Since you are posting in the GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide section of the forum, are these your regular prices or are these discounted prices? Is the VAT included or excluded in your daily rates?

Sheryl, I'll reiterate a few questions mostly because jeff is asking questions in this thread.

RATES:
These are your regular rates as posted on the sean and sheryl site. Where is the deal?

This is the only photo attached to property that is your address as posted?
View attachment 10082
Your residence address in Joburg I presume. (Google earth is just great)

PROPERTY:
Which Farm CAE?
Is it your farm?
Can you provide written authorization of the landowner for this hunt if not?

LICENSING:
What is your outfitter number?
What is the PH's License number?

Sheryl,

There are two "hunt sections" on the site. One for great deals and one for just hunt offers. You might consider posting under the general hunt offers unless you are offering something discounted. Best of luck.

Sheryl, I'll reiterate a few questions mostly because jeff is asking questions in this thread.

RATES:
These are your regular rates as posted on the sean and sheryl site. Where is the deal?
The farm is situated 70kl from Johannesburg and is in the Northwest province. This deal is valid until the 31st April 2012

Which province do you operate in? Northwest Province
This is the only photo attached to property that is your address as posted?
View attachment 10082
Your residence address in Joburg I presume. (Google earth is just great)
The address is where the office is situated in Johannesburg. I work from home.
PROPERTY:
Which Farm CAE? The farm is called Pienaarshof
Is it your farm? No it is not my farm but myseld and the owner as working together.
Can you provide written authorization of the landowner for this hunt if not? Yes i can ..will get from the owner

LICENSING:
What is your outfitter number? We are not "outfitters" i am an agent working together with the farm owner.
What is the PH's License number?
Will get info from PH who is also the owner of the farm

Trust this is all in order

Thank you

Sheryl

How big is the hunting area? I could not bring up your web site.

Hi Jeff,
My website is now up and running. darkcontinentbowhuntingsouthafrica.com We went live today- it is also linked to Seanandsheryl.com

We have been to this farm on several occasions as my husband is a bow hunter and have become personal friends with the owner.He had only the local hunters hunting there and we decided to put together a package for international hunters and this is what I have done. I am not an outfitter at all but rather an "agent" promoting this farm as it is a lovely place to visit and that is for the whole family. I personally will accompany any visitors to the farm to assist the farm owner. the farm is 400 hec.

Trust this answers your questions and please feel free to asked if you need more info

FYI

http://www.seanandsheryl.com/_darkcon/hunting.php

Little searching pulls this up. The first url dead ended. Removed Darkcon and this went through.

Sean-and-Sheryl.com - Accommodation, Banqueting, Competitions, Events, Social Gatherings, Fishing, Hunting

Same logo as the avatar though.

Suite 1 Seville
153 Smit Street
Fairlands
Johannesburg 2170
South Africa
+27 76 737 6249 or +27 82 520 1433
info@seanandsheryl.com

Lots of information about fishing and boating experience.
My website for Dark Continent is now up and running with a link to Sean andsheryl website (which is also ours). it went live today. darkcontinentbowhuntingsouthafrica.com

My husband is also a bow hunter and we are very much into the outdoors
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg