Bow hunt Giveaway - Dare to Bowhunt

lammie

AH member
Reaction score
This hunt was donated early in 2009 and the current hunter is unable to come due to medical reasons. He bought this hunt on auction for $600 and wishes to recover that amount from the new hunter. This hunt only applies for first time hunters to South Africa and we are just trying to help so that not all is wasted.

Bow Hunt for 2010 for 1 hunter and 2 non-hunters
3 x Days hunting

1 x Day Photographic Safari

1 x Day Tiger Fishing on Lake Jozini

Includes:
-All accommodation/drinks/meals/liquor
-Laundry
-All park entries and activities listed
-All road transportation (Pick up in Richard's Bay)
-Daily rates for 1 hunter and 2 non-hunters (the 2 nonhunters can be upgraded to hunters)
-Services of PH/Guide
-All licenses

Excludes:
-Trophy fees
-Extra Days
-Gratuities

Additional Information:
This is a hunt for 2010. Any amount of days can be added at daily rates listed on website. The Game Reserve has the 4 of the Big 5. The fishing trip will be from a boat with a professional guide. Lake Jozini is the only lake in South Africa where you can fish for the awesome Tiger Fish. This trip will take place in our Zululand concession. Animals that can be hunted are: Blesbuck, Duiker, Impala, Nyala, Common or Mountain Reedbuck, Warthog, Blue Wildebeest, Bushbuck, Zebra, and limited Kudu.

If you are interested, please contact us via email, all additional information you can get off our website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaVasse

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.