BOTSWANA: Safaris Botswana Bound - Elephant

FUELMAN

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have just returned from Botswana and my first Elephant hunt. I was hunting with Safaris Botswana Bound and PH Clive Lennox in area NG47. My hunt was scheduled for 10 days but I took a 50# / 50# bull on the first afternoon. The good news was that my hunt was successful, the camp and PH were top notch and my travels were safe and uneventful. I was only signed up for elephant and did not transfer to another area for any additional game.
The bad news was that the hunt was so quick. I guess I will just have to go back and hunt elephant again sometime in the future. It saddens me to think about Botswana closing hunting and not being able to fully explore this area again. Hopefully the closure is short term and we can again all dream of hunting Botswana in the future.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the hunt report FUELMA and congratulations on your first Elephant, beautiful!

Congratulations on a great bull. Thanks for the picture and report.

that's sure sounds like a quick hunt
thanks for showing us your trophy :beer:
must of been high ostane fuelman :ignore::doh:

Wow that was a fast hunt it took longer to get there then to get your Elephant. Congrats Nice one!

Well it sucks and itgreat all in one! Congrats on a great hunt!

Congrats on your successful hunt!

Congrats for a great bull, and thanks for sharing !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg