BOTSWANA: My First Africa Hunt Taken With Stanley Pieterse Safaris

Jerycmeach

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
My name is Jerry and I have just returned from my very first Africa hunt. Stanley Pieterse owner of Stanley Pieterse Safaris is who I chose to take me on a hunt I had always wanted to take. A leopard hunt with hounds! The experience was everything I had hoped for and more! I am a new member of AH and I wanted to do a hunt report similar to the one I read from AH member “Mort”. His daily posts this July were so exciting that every night I could not wait for his next post to see how his hunt was going! I lived Mort’s hunt vicariously thru his hunt report and I really believe it was his posts that ultimately what pushed me over the edge to book my own leopard hunt.

Ultimately, I gave up on doing a good job on the hunt report like Mort did. The experience of traveling to Africa for the first time and all the new experiences I simply was not organized and relaxed enough to do a “daily journal” type post like Mort and others have done. Maybe on my next trip which I hope there will be one! A wild lion hunt is something to dream of!

Stanley is a class act and his SA hunting lodge is located in the Limpopo region. There are a couple of posts here on AH including one from July 7th of this year. This gentleman's post about his hunt with Stanley's and the lodge experience is so well done with terrific pictures that I will simply refer you to his post! Everything written in that July 7 post about Stanley Pieterse Safaris is spot on! His lodge is amazing and everything about his place is five star! I own and operate a hunting lodge in Kansas and a charter fishing operation in Alaska. I know what a top tier professional hunting outfit and lodge looks like and Stanley's operation is at the top of the heap!

I digress! I guided Larry Wieshune, "Mr. Whitetail" above the artic circle twenty five years ago East of Kotzebue Alaska. He was after moose and caribou and I was an assistant guide working for Kobuk River Guides and Outfitters. I think the year was 1996. I was in the same tent bunking with Larry and the meat pole was right behind our tent. A grizzly kept raiding the meat pole in the middle of the night and carrying off whole moose quarters. Larry and I would be rudely awakened when we would hear the plastic tarp tied over the hung quarters to keep the rain off them being ripped off by the ole grizzly! Fast forward to this past July when I was searching for auction hunts on an online hunting auction site and stumbled on a Dallas Safari Club banquet auction. There ole Larry Wieshune was co hosting the banquet and auctioning off the donations. I glanced down the list of items and there was a leopard hunt with CMS safaris. I had always wanted a leopard. I thought this would be a great thing to do being that I was not able to charter fish a second year due to covid! My sportfishing company depends on customers arriving by cruise ship to Ketchikan and that was not happening! I bid on the hunt and Larry called my screen name... Going, Going, G.... I had thought I had won the bid on the CMS leopard bait hunt but a fellow from Kansas City grabbed the hunt at the very last second! I was depressed! Well, Like the bible verse in Romans says... God works all things together for good for those that are called according to his purpose... Let me keep looking for a leopard hunt I thought.... The search began...
I found AH as I surfed the internet. What a great experience! I will say that there were "used car dealers" that were pressuring me to buy a hunt from them. There were also "sour grape" outfitters that once I selected Stanley went out of there way to tell me I had made the wrong choice and that I would pay for the mistake! Very unbecoming! Liam Urray Safaris who advertises here on AH was not one of those people! I would and will hunt with him someday! I know him from the hunting shows where I exhibit my Kansas whitetail hunting lodge operation. We have been side by side at the shows in our booths over the years and I trust him as well. He took the high ground and said Stanley is a good guy! Have a successful hunt and all the best to you! Guess what! That is professionalism and good sportsmanship! The ones that were rude and wished me ill because of not choosing them are now blocked from my social media and telephone!
Another thing that was great about AH is that I met great members who went out of there way to help me! They had no iron in the fire but when I posted that I wanted to hunt a leopard they came to my assistance! I think these guys will be my Safari friends forever! I want to say something else that unscrupulous Africa hunting companies should remember! I had members go out of there way to contact me when they saw someone contacting me that had screwed them or one of their friends over! Think about that for a minute! I myself never write reviews of a service or hotel or what not..... It is just not my thing. But I do recall of the one or two I have written in my lifetime they were all because I had been treated horribly and wanted to get the word out to save others from my miserable fate! So I sure am thankful that there are AH members watching the back of a first time Africa hunter like myself.

Stanley arranges hunts in many Africa countries and he arranged a Botswana dog hunt for me. What an experience! Camping in tents along the river with two ladies cooking over a bed of coals! We had such and entourage! Two PH's, Two cooks, three vehicles, 10 dogs, 6 or 8 bushmen trackers and three representatives from Botswana National Park Service! OH yes I forgot... And a professional videographer that Stanley hired that I knew nothing about! So, to a first timer to Africa and a guide and outfitter myself the the scale of the number of people involved in one man's hunt is something unimaginable and not seen usually in North America.

Its late and I have hunters coming in tomorrow so I must sign off... I am really disappointed in myself for not being able to do a "Mort" like hunt report. Heck I don't even know how to PM properly or how to post this hunt report properly. I am truly sorry.... Just know that I am so happy with my experience and that was because of Stanley's attention to details and planning and arranging! He is a licensed PH in South Africa but he also helped me arrange this hunt because he knew it was exactly what I was looking for! Everyone made over my leopard saying it was a whopper at 226.6 pounds and 7 feet 8 inches long. I could tell you all the exciting stories of chasing leopards with dogs but you can imagine how exciting that was! The friendship I have formed thru this site is terrific with one gentleman in particular. Also I feel the information this site provided me is a resource like non other when a green horn is trying to figure out Africa hunting! Now I am dreaming of a wild lion hunt and I hope the friends I have made on this site will help me with that as well... Thanks again the AH!

IKEF5116[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry, congrats on Mr Spots and a nice one too.
Glad there is still a place in the world to be able to hunt leopard with dogs, please if anyone else know of another country I would love to know.

And if you could add to your story, thanks?

Congrats on a well deserved trophy and excellent hunt! I grew up chasing cougars in the west with hounds and it’s an extremely enjoyable experience.

Congratulations on your hunt! I’ll be honest, I’ve never been too interested in hunting leopard. Nothing against blind hunting but I’m afraid I’d miss too much sitting there, so hunting with dogs really sounds like an awesome and unique experience to me and if I’m ever fortunate enough to hunt leopard that’s how I want to do it.

Congrats on a great hunt and cat Jerry! Please do share some details of your hunt :) there are not many hunts on leopard with dogs on here :)

Welcome aboard and congratulations!! Awesome cat!

Congratulations on your success. Thank you for posting a report.

Congratulations on a nice cat, thanks for posting your report.

Jerry,

Good to have you on AH.

Monster cat. Congratulations!

Congrats on a nice cat! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats. on that super "cat." More details when you have time. Please!!

Thats a stud of a cat anywhere. Congrats on getting him. We'd love to hear more of your hunt. Well done.
Bruce

Congrats on your cat !

Good to see you fulfilled your dream :D Cheers:

My name is Jerry and I have just returned from my very first Africa hunt. Stanley Pieterse owner of Stanley Pieterse Safaris is who I chose to take me on a hunt I had always wanted to take. A leopard hunt with hounds! The experience was everything I had hoped for and more! I am a new member of AH and I wanted to do a hunt report similar to the one I read from AH member “Mort”. His daily posts this July were so exciting that every night I could not wait for his next post to see how his hunt was going! I lived Mort’s hunt vicariously thru his hunt report and I really believe it was his posts that ultimately what pushed me over the edge to book my own leopard hunt.

Ultimately, I gave up on doing a good job on the hunt report like Mort did. The experience of traveling to Africa for the first time and all the new experiences I simply was not organized and relaxed enough to do a “daily journal” type post like Mort and others have done. Maybe on my next trip which I hope there will be one! A wild lion hunt is something to dream of!

Stanley is a class act and his SA hunting lodge is located in the Limpopo region. There are a couple of posts here on AH including one from July 7th of this year. This gentleman's post about his hunt with Stanley's and the lodge experience is so well done with terrific pictures that I will simply refer you to his post! Everything written in that July 7 post about Stanley Pieterse Safaris is spot on! His lodge is amazing and everything about his place is five star! I own and operate a hunting lodge in Kansas and a charter fishing operation in Alaska. I know what a top tier professional hunting outfit and lodge looks like and Stanley's operation is at the top of the heap!

I digress! I guided Larry Wieshune, "Mr. Whitetail" above the artic circle twenty five years ago East of Kotzebue Alaska. He was after moose and caribou and I was an assistant guide working for Kobuk River Guides and Outfitters. I think the year was 1996. I was in the same tent bunking with Larry and the meat pole was right behind our tent. A grizzly kept raiding the meat pole in the middle of the night and carrying off whole moose quarters. Larry and I would be rudely awakened when we would hear the plastic tarp tied over the hung quarters to keep the rain off them being ripped off by the ole grizzly! Fast forward to this past July when I was searching for auction hunts on an online hunting auction site and stumbled on a Dallas Safari Club banquet auction. There ole Larry Wieshune was co hosting the banquet and auctioning off the donations. I glanced down the list of items and there was a leopard hunt with CMS safaris. I had always wanted a leopard. I thought this would be a great thing to do being that I was not able to charter fish a second year due to covid! My sportfishing company depends on customers arriving by cruise ship to Ketchikan and that was not happening! I bid on the hunt and Larry called my screen name... Going, Going, G.... I had thought I had won the bid on the CMS leopard bait hunt but a fellow from Kansas City grabbed the hunt at the very last second! I was depressed! Well, Like the bible verse in Romans says... God works all things together for good for those that are called according to his purpose... Let me keep looking for a leopard hunt I thought.... The search began...
I found AH as I surfed the internet. What a great experience! I will say that there were "used car dealers" that were pressuring me to buy a hunt from them. There were also "sour grape" outfitters that once I selected Stanley went out of there way to tell me I had made the wrong choice and that I would pay for the mistake! Very unbecoming! Liam Urray Safaris who advertises here on AH was not one of those people! I would and will hunt with him someday! I know him from the hunting shows where I exhibit my Kansas whitetail hunting lodge operation. We have been side by side at the shows in our booths over the years and I trust him as well. He took the high ground and said Stanley is a good guy! Have a successful hunt and all the best to you! Guess what! That is professionalism and good sportsmanship! The ones that were rude and wished me ill because of not choosing them are now blocked from my social media and telephone!
Another thing that was great about AH is that I met great members who went out of there way to help me! They had no iron in the fire but when I posted that I wanted to hunt a leopard they came to my assistance! I think these guys will be my Safari friends forever! I want to say something else that unscrupulous Africa hunting companies should remember! I had members go out of there way to contact me when they saw someone contacting me that had screwed them or one of their friends over! Think about that for a minute! I myself never write reviews of a service or hotel or what not..... It is just not my thing. But I do recall of the one or two I have written in my lifetime they were all because I had been treated horribly and wanted to get the word out to save others from my miserable fate! So I sure am thankful that there are AH members watching the back of a first time Africa hunter like myself.

Stanley arranges hunts in many Africa countries and he arranged a Botswana dog hunt for me. What an experience! Camping in tents along the river with two ladies cooking over a bed of coals! We had such and entourage! Two PH's, Two cooks, three vehicles, 10 dogs, 6 or 8 bushmen trackers and three representatives from Botswana National Park Service! OH yes I forgot... And a professional videographer that Stanley hired that I knew nothing about! So, to a first timer to Africa and a guide and outfitter myself the the scale of the number of people involved in one man's hunt is something unimaginable and not seen usually in North America.

Its late and I have hunters coming in tomorrow so I must sign off... I am really disappointed in myself for not being able to do a "Mort" like hunt report. Heck I don't even know how to PM properly or how to post this hunt report properly. I am truly sorry.... Just know that I am so happy with my experience and that was because of Stanley's attention to details and planning and arranging! He is a licensed PH in South Africa but he also helped me arrange this hunt because he knew it was exactly what I was looking for! Everyone made over my leopard saying it was a whopper at 226.6 pounds and 7 feet 8 inches long. I could tell you all the exciting stories of chasing leopards with dogs but you can imagine how exciting that was! The friendship I have formed thru this site is terrific with one gentleman in particular. Also I feel the information this site provided me is a resource like non other when a green horn is trying to figure out Africa hunting! Now I am dreaming of a wild lion hunt and I hope the friends I have made on this site will help me with that as well... Thanks again the AH!

View attachment 420858
Fabulous!!! Congratulations on an incredible animal and experience!

Thanks for sharing. Wonderful experience.

Jerry
Great write up. Glad to know of country still doing dog hunts. Yes, we are always here to help each other. This is a great community that cares for each other no matter where in the world you decide to hunt
Don

I wanted to add a few more thoughts about my first trip to Africa. This will be totally useless to all the savvy Africa hunters that are on this site but I think it could be insightful to all the guys planning on going to Africa for the first time...

Selecting and planning my departure airport and picking an airline...
I was in Kansas at my hunting lodge and so the choice seemed to be get to the East Coast and fly with Delta or United or get down to Texas and depart from Dallas. Maybe there were other choices but after looking over posts here on AH that is the way I viewed my options. I was disappointed as I discovered Covid had cancelled flights on some airlines all together and that my air miles were useless! I was told that quote "due to Covid the carriers are not releasing any mileage seats to us at this time". Oh well, time to brake out the credit card I thought.... I'm going hunting to Africa!

I have lived quite the adventurous life I suppose some would think. Alaska guiding times thirty two years, and prior to that a professional firefighter for seven years and as part of that I was trained at Nasa and certified as astronaut rescue diver. I have been a commercial diver and spearfisherman, commercial alligator hunter, 100 ton charter captain, hunting lodge owner, you name it... If it was outdoors in the hunting and fishing realm in North America I had to have a part in it... I say all that not to brag but to tell you even though I do not have deep pockets I decided I wanted to fly Qatar out of Dallas to Johannesburg and then connect to Gaborone, Botswana. I have a crushed disc in my back from my rough and rowdy past and it causes numbness in my left leg and foot at times. I weighed the options of a "relatively" short flight on United Airlines from the East coast or a long flight on Qatar departing from Dallas and experiencing the great comfort in the Q-Suite of Qatar airlines that I read about online. I opted to spend what I thought was a very large amount of money and fly business class on Qatar and be comfortable even though the flight was going to me over twice as long as the United flight counting the connections.

Picture every foul word you have ever heard, used, or thought of using!!!!! That is how I feel about how I was treated by Qatar... I must be brief for tonight and I will elaborate further later. I have two hunters that just arrived at the lodge and we have to harvest two animals in the morning early because of all this heat. On August 3rd I was scheduled to depart from Dallas on Qatar, business class at 10:40 pm I believe. Checking in was a nightmare. Long lines.. No help at the ticket counters... People were frustrated and angry.... We were told by one of the Qatar employees at ticketing that quote, "no one wants to work because of Covid"! Out to the gate I go... I had driven 8 or 9 hours down from my lodge in Kansas. I had taken Phillip's advice and did the covid test with covid consultants... For those of you not familiar you swab yourself and send the specimen off via fed ex and they email you the results. The doctors signature is on the paperwork and it works just like a charm. For me it seems perfect. My lodge is 100 miles for anything! I could not find a covid test locally and so the idea of mailing it in seems perfect. The price seemed high... 250 dollars and another 25 if I recall for a Saturday delivery label so that my specimen would be delivered to the lab on Saturday morning. The advice I have received on this site has been so beneficial I cannot put my appreciate properly into words. With that said I would never do the mail in covid test again! Picture this... You order your test kit and pay your fee online. The kit comes to your door... In my case I figure the hours to mail it at the point in time that gives me the maximum usable window of the 72 hour period if that makes sense... I drive one and half hours each way to get to a for real fed ex mailing location in Wichita Kansas. I pull into the parking lot and swab myself and date the specimen at 10 am in the morning. I go in and mail the specimen... Back to the horrific Qatar experience... All the passengers get very familiar with the Three or Four employees that take care of all the passengers at ticketing and checked baggage as well as at the departure gate... It is the same few people... I checked my luggage at 4pm and hung around the airport waiting to board the plane shortly before midnight and go to sleep in my comfortable Q-suite. That dream was just that a dream! A bad dream! We sat buckled in our seats for nearly six hours! May I repeat! Buckled in for nearly six hours... Mechanical... Then we were told to get off the plane... It was nearly 4 am... No one made and announcement or offered any direction on what to do... One Qatar guy walked us to baggage claim. Or bags were hauled out by hand... No working baggage carousel. Tempers were flaring... People were screaming what do we do! Where is Qatar! Why don't we get any direction or instructions... The only Qatar employee in the airport said to everyone that asked him that they should call Qatar and await instructions... Business class passengers were given an 85 dollar voucher for a seedy, empty, Marriott 30 minutes from the airport. We were told to go out on the airport ramp to ground transportation and await a shuttle. at 7 30 am we were all still sitting on the apron awaiting a shuttle that never came. All parties that had no transportation called Ubers and I went to the parking garage and got my truck and drove 30 minutes past scores of hotels that I suppose Qatar couldn't or didn't want to put us up in... To convenient I suppose! I called, We all called Qatar for hours and hours we were on hold. A comradery developed amongst us... The travelers that were stranded with no word of what to do from our carrier... Endless hold times and music... We were thoroughly screwed! My breakfast was 25 dollars... But I was lucky! I had a 10 dollar voucher! My lunch was the same...Being taken care of by Qatar was inconvenient and costly... And I was missing my safari! What was that costing not just in dollars but losing my dream trip! We were told that the 7 pm and the 11 pm flight were both cancelled on the third of August. I know for sure the 11 pm was cancelled. Well, let me be clear! At 4 Pm on the 4th of August the flight I had been kicked off of in the wee hours of the morning was still listed as delayed! Not cancelled delayed! Are you kidding me... I'm in the hotel lobby 30 minutes from the airport on the day after my plane was supposed to leave and my plane is DELAYED! That is canceled my friend! So at 4 pm I am freaking out... I decide that Qatar has abandoned me. We tried every email and chat and phone number for Qatar we could find. NO ONE would answer! Do you know how when you goggle something there are always adds for third party providers trying to sell their goods and services listed above the actual authentic site that you are looking for? Well the same situation exists for Qatar. Out of purely having no other options I pressed the ad for cheapfly.com I believe that was claiming Qatar as an advertisement. Finally a gentleman was on the phone... His name was Mike... He said he could get me on the 7 pm flight on Qatar. All I had to do was make two individual payments on PayPal totaling nearly 1,000 dollars. I just knew it was a scam. I was ready to hang up but I was desperate so kept listening. Mike said look... Qatar doesn't answer their phone... I'm a third party provider... He said I can prove I can get you on your way to your safari... How I said... He said look at your Qatar app on your phone... I did.. He said now I have access to Qatar's system so I am going to get you on that plane.. He said that on the 3rd of August.. Both mine and the earlier flight out of Dallas had been cancelled.. Mike said all those people are going to be at the airport fighting for space on tonight... The 4th of August... flights... He said Jerry... There are 3 seats left... I am just telling you if you want to go to Africa today you had better trust me and hit pay on the paypal bill Im sending you now. I said man I just cant trust you.. He said look at your Qatar app on your phone and Im going to make the changes now... You will see you are are confirmed in business class for the 7 pm flight... If you pay me... Cheapfly in the next few minutes then you will be on that flight.. Well I sure did not want to pay another 1,000 dollars after already paying 4,500... But! I wanted to hunt a leopard in Africa dang it! I had wanted to do that my entire lifetime! So I saw indeed Cheapfly was able to change my status on my Qatar phone app from delayed to confirmed on the 7 pm flight! Wow! Heck! In for a penny in for a pound! I hit pay on the two paypal payment things that he sent to me via email. I headed to the airport.... Upon arriving at the airport it was a ZOO! The line stretched litterally hundreds of yards! One man got escorted away by security... He was livid! The same few Qatar people were there checking in the flight on the evening of the 4th of August that had been there at 2 pm on the 3rd of August! They were the same poor souls that were at the gate at 11 PM on the 3rd of August and at the baggage carousel at 4 30 am in the morning! They could not have possibly had much sleep and surely had not left the airport! What a disgrace! This one guy was being told by the gal at the ticketing counter to go away and call Qatar. There was nothing she could do she said. He went suicidal and turned his phone on speaker and full volume and held it as closely as he could to her face.. He kept saying to her... I have been on hold ALL DAY! QATAR DOES NOT ANSWER! What he said was true! That was all of our experience trying to call Qatar! So finally they had to come escort this guy away. I filmed this guy and others losing their minds! Heck I wanted to but I was afraid Id get arrested and miss my leopard hunt! Anyway I filmed three customers interacting with the Qatar employees in a manner that probably will get them banned from flying ever again. Everyone was losing it because they were stranded, out of options, and were receiving no information from the company that took their money and made a commitment to transport them and care for them during the process. Horrible... I paid the extra money and got on the plane... The flight experience itself was more than I had hoped for! It was WONDERFUL! But how can I say to much good about the actual flight when it started off so horrendously! One last thing... I filled out a survey that was emailed to me from Qatar after this trip was completed. I gave them a 0 score on every question. You know what I was feeling! Pissed OFF! When I got to the end of the survey there was a box to type in comments... I went off on them and wrote all of this that I have written here tonight about how badly all of their customers were treated on the 3rd and 4th of August flying on Qatar departing Dallas. A lady named Meriam whose title was head of v.i.p. customer service or something to that affect if my memory serves me correctly. We emailed back and forth and then she quit responding totally! Par for the course! I am flipping furious!!! She says that per her records that Qatars service disruption service rebooked me at no charge. That is not true! I submitted a copy of my paypal payment to prove I had paid for the change and here correspondence ceased...SILENCE
I talked to some big time businessmen in the lounges for Qatar during my flight and met others who said this is it! Never again on Qatar! Now don't get me wrong... The Q Suite, the food, the service, the comfort on the actual flight was magnificent. But what happened to me and the other travelers those fateful two days in early August just cannot be forgiven...

Hey I am really excited to post more pictures of my hunts in Africa and tell more of my hunting experiences. It is late and we have a couple of animals to hunt in the morning... I hope you will indulge me making this post just about my bad airline experience. I had to get this off my chest...
back to hunting next post!

I wanted to add a few more photos from my recent hunt and a couple of observations. Before it was over I had to take five covid tests. The initial one in the united states was 275 dollars in total and the ones in Africa averaged 85 dollars. Every time you wanted to cross a countries border and 72 hours had elapsed since your last test you had to take another test.

My trip was so amazing and before it was over I got to experience three trips in one! One of the trips was to Stanley Pieterse lodge in Limpopo SA and as I mentioned before it was an over the top, 5-star lodge experience. The property was full of amazing plains game as well as Cape Buffalo.

Before going to Stanley's Lodge I was initially met by him in Gaborone, Botswana and we departed directly to a point a few hours North of Gaborone and camped on the Limpopo river in our tent camp. That was an unbelievable time and we hunted the leopard with hounds from this tent camp.

I also was able to go Southwest of Gaborone several hours drive further out into the Kalahari desert as I understand the situation to be to a cattle ranch. I was able to shoot some plains game out there and stay with the most wonderful ranching family! We had conversation around the fire at night and ate amazing food that the ranchers wife prepared as well as Stanley's cook that was traveling with us! I cant say enough about how wonderful all these experiences were. At this point we were swept up into an Elephant hunt up near Maun, Botswana and got to live that experience the rancher and his wife and son!... The rancher harvested his elephant on a permit he had procured as a Botswana citizen. What an unbelievable stroke of luck on my part. They said it was about a 62 pound elephant.... Anyway I have a point in telling you all this... The way I got to be a guide in Alaska, A hunting lodge owner in Kansas, a charter fishing company owner in Alaska, and live a adventurous life like I have been blessed with living is to simply step out on faith! I had no money and no connections to any of these dreams, or careers, or far away places but I just "went for it"! Guess what! The hardest part is just deciding to untie the boat from the dock and head out into the unknow! That is what I think Africa will do for you! If you just go there one time you will meet people and make connections and before you leave there you will be planning your trip back to Africa! As I am doing now! I want to hunt a wild lion!

Here are a few photos!

DSQJ2445[1].JPG
GEQR3243[1].JPG
IMG_2773[1].JPG
VPAG4064[1].JPG
IMG_3028[1].JPG
DYKW0135[1].JPG
IMG_3153[1].JPG
IMG_6098[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good looking trophies sorry about your expereince finally getting on the plane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!