BOTSWANA: BOWHUNT: Kanana Safaris - October 2012

What a great pre-view of my upcoming trip to Kanana in August. I thought I was excited before. This report just put me in a tizzy.
Thanks for the great report.

What a great pre-view of my upcoming trip to Kanana in August. I thought I was excited before. This report just put me in a tizzy.
Thanks for the great report.

I am sure you will have a GREAT time there :)

Thanks for a excellent hunt report, nice pictures!

Hey Tom,

Love reports with lots of pictures:) That Eland would be a dream to hunt, I know there are more of them waiting.
I am not very afraid of spiders, snakes etc, but a black mamba is in a league of its own. Thats one scary reptil. Glad you/Jason took care of it without any injury.
This is a place to visit no doubt!!

Thanks for the report. I thought I was great. I never new the Gemsbok was part of the spiralhorns???? Thanks!

Tom, it's been awhile since we have talked. Don't give up on me, I'm still working on my life goal of going on safari. By the way nice shot placement on the Eland!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois