BOTSWANA: BOWHUNT: Has Anybody Bowhunted With NKWE SAFARIS?

CRowe

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I’m still trying to book my first trip to Africa. I thought I had it narrowed down to a handful of outfits in Namibia until another member suggested NKWE safaris. I looked up their site and it looks awesome. I just sent them a msg so I expect to talk to them soon. The animals I’m interested in are kudu, gemsbok, eland and zebra. I’ve actually got my wife talked in to going as an observer so if anybody has bowhunted with them I’d love to hear how it went and what you thought about the accommodations. Thanks!

Never hunted with them. I have seen a couple of hunt reports in years past and they kill some monster Kudu. I would have no reservations about hunting with them. No clue how well they are set up for bowhunting tho. Hopefully someone chimes in with better information on them.
Bruce

The late Cal Pappas liked them

Thanks, Bruce. Yes in just the little I’ve seen so far there’s a lot of awesome animals and a lot of praise for their outfit.

Thanks, Bruce. Yes in just the little I’ve seen so far there’s a lot of awesome animals and a lot of praise for their outfit.
Message sent Thank you

Replied with my phone number. I look forward to talking to you.

An absolutely awesome outfit to deal with. My wife went with my 2 brothers and I this past May and she had just as much fun as us. Take a look at my hunt report for some of the specifics of our hunt. We areheading back in 2024 and one of my brothers will be bow hunting.

I’ll go look for it now, thanks!

Aaron,
I’m liking everything I’m seeing on the hunt side of it so far. But curious about what your wife thought about it? Mine will want to come along hunting some, but I really doubt she’s going to want to go every day. What did yours do while you were hunting?

Didn’t bow hunt, but hunted with them a couple years ago. My Dad and 13 year old went, it was a great time. I wrote a report I’m sure you can dig up.

Aaron,
I’m liking everything I’m seeing on the hunt side of it so far. But curious about what your wife thought about it? Mine will want to come along hunting some, but I really doubt she’s going to want to go every day. What did yours do while you were hunting?
My wife did not hunt, but she went out with me every day, all day. She would go out on the stalks and actually did some videos of the hunts. She was treated absolutely awesome by everyone, it was a great combination of being one of the guys combined being treated like royalty at times. They really did an outstanding job. I am sure Jaco can arrange for just about anything that your wife would be interested in.

Feel free to send me an IM and we can talk in more detail about my experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!