BOTSWANA: Botswana Or Bust

Awesome bull congratulations and well done to you for holding out for an old bull and restraining yourself early in the hunt....you Sir are a true hunter and an example for the rest....I admire you for being a true hunter in the modern age, setting a standard and sticking to it

Pleasure to meet you at SAPS in the airport. Congrats again on a great hunt!
Bruce

Pleasure to meet you at SAPS in the airport. Congrats again on a great hunt!
Bruce

Same Here Gillettehuntet! This is what is probably the coolest part of this group. Here I am in the SAPs office and in walks Gillette with his AfricaHunting hat on. I knew immediately that I had to make an introduction. Classy gentleman and it was truly a pleasure to meet you. Look forward to reading your reports.

HH

Well done, great report. Thanks for posting.

Wow, what a bull glad you held out truly a magnificent bull.

Well done sir.

Well done! What a great bull! Thanks for sharing!

Congratz on a nice buff and great elephant. Some buffalo just don't know they are dead some take one shot from a 9.3x72 or 375 and go lay down and die and others are not considerate enough to coorperate and require convincing, like yours. but in each case a lifetime of memories will have been created and friendships that last. Thank you for sharing your adventure.

What a hunt! Congratulations on your bulls- both exceptional trophies, hunted the right way!

I donlt know how I missed this report. Beautiful animals taken, congrats. Thank you for taking us along a wonderful adventure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!