AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Gerrit and his family are wonderful to work with.

I have hunted with Gerrit twice and both times went off without a hitch. Gerrit came through with everything he promised.

Food and accommodations were excellent.

Bos en Dal is a wonderful place to take the family. There are a number of ancillary activities in the area if some family members don't want to hunt the entire time. Just let Gerrit know what your family likes and he will tailor a plan.

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have made two trips with Gerrit, 2018 & 2019. I was supposed to have trip three in 2020 and as we all know Covid shut that down. 2021 trip is set for 27 days beginning May 28th 2021, with a mixed bag of plains game and three DG animals
Gerrit and his team of PHs and camp staff are great! Every need is taken care of. You will become part of the family after a few days with them. The food and lodging is wonderful.
The hunting is great, I have taken excellent Kudu, Sable, Buffalo and a host of other game with Gerrit. You can’t go wrong booking a hunt with Bos en Dal.
I have plans for future hunts in 2022 or 2023 with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeganLambi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh