bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Hi all

Our new website was in the making the last couple of weeks, it is done now and i would appreciate any feedback!!
Please visit our page at www.bosendal.co.za

Thanks

Nice looking Gerrit, I like it

Hi Gerrit, your price list prices don't line up with the right animals starting with the Reedbuck all the way down through the day rates.

very nice gerrit looks good.

The wording on the cover page is hard to read, it disappears against the dark animal in the picture. Maybe that's just the way my iPad loads it.

Unless I am missing it somewhere, there is nothing on the website about you or your PH's. Personally, I'd like to see something that tells me a bit about the people behind the operation - who they are, their backgrounds, and their philosophy of hunting.

Otherwise thought it was very good - I particularly applaud you for putting the prices out there - some do not, and that's annoying enough that I generally move on.

love the kudu pic( you had it up earlier and I copied it for my records :) and the nyala. I always like live animal pics !!

I feel it's a much better website than the one that you had up previously. However, I do have a few questions/comments:

1.) I must agree with Hank2211; I like to see some personal information re: the other PHs, camp cook, trackers, etc.

2.) I do like the fact that you have more photos of the facilities/lodge on this website, but I will add that I would also like to see more photos of the grounds around the lodge/camp.

3.) Your previous website had package offers; this one does not......do you plan on discontinuing those package deals, or are they being modified as well?

4.) You have some GREAT video footage of your hunts.....I am at a loss as to why you didn't some how include them in your new website. I know I can find them on Youtube and facebook, but most people aren't willing to go that far. I think that having them on your website would definitely be a plus in your favor.

5.) As with buck wild, I like seeing photos of live animals also (as well as the dead ones;)).

6.) A little more detail in the "nonhunting activities" section might go a long, long way in encouraging a spouse or significant other to come along (and encourage the trip)......;)

Other than that, I like it...........................(y)

Regarding the pricing columns not matching with all animals, on my computer the pricing aligns perfectly. Maybe a difference in Internet explore vs. google chrome, or firefox?

Good job.

I agree with the above feedback about being hard to read where the type goes over the pictures and think that @Mr. 16 gauge gave some great feedback too.

I'm just glad that the pic of the kudu stickin his tongue out made it. That s one of my all time favorite pictures.

Looking good sir!

The website is looking good. (y) Even recognize a couple of photos.;)

Others have made some good suggestions. Not sure I can add much.

All the best.

Lodge Rome look very comfortable! Great price on zebra

Looks great. I agree with the comment above regarding PH info, photos/info about the land to be hunted on, and including some combination specials.

Ascetically very pleasing website!

Thank you all for the feedback and comment about the website. I will definitely keep it in mind when we do the next revamp. All the best and happy hunting

Hope the new site is a tool that brings you business Gerrit. How can you do zebra for such a good price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois