Website
bosendal.co.za
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Hi all

Our new website was in the making the last couple of weeks, it is done now and i would appreciate any feedback!!
Please visit our page at www.bosendal.co.za

Thanks

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Nice looking Gerrit, I like it

jeff

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Hi Gerrit, your price list prices don't line up with the right animals starting with the Reedbuck all the way down through the day rates.

billc

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
very nice gerrit looks good.

Therack

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA PF DU NWTF
The wording on the cover page is hard to read, it disappears against the dark animal in the picture. Maybe that's just the way my iPad loads it.

Hank2211

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Argentina
Unless I am missing it somewhere, there is nothing on the website about you or your PH's. Personally, I'd like to see something that tells me a bit about the people behind the operation - who they are, their backgrounds, and their philosophy of hunting.

Otherwise thought it was very good - I particularly applaud you for putting the prices out there - some do not, and that's annoying enough that I generally move on.

buck wild

Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo; Mexico; Texas
love the kudu pic( you had it up earlier and I copied it for my records :) and the nyala. I always like live animal pics !!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

Mr. 16 gauge

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I feel it's a much better website than the one that you had up previously. However, I do have a few questions/comments:

1.) I must agree with Hank2211; I like to see some personal information re: the other PHs, camp cook, trackers, etc.

2.) I do like the fact that you have more photos of the facilities/lodge on this website, but I will add that I would also like to see more photos of the grounds around the lodge/camp.

3.) Your previous website had package offers; this one does not......do you plan on discontinuing those package deals, or are they being modified as well?

4.) You have some GREAT video footage of your hunts.....I am at a loss as to why you didn't some how include them in your new website. I know I can find them on Youtube and facebook, but most people aren't willing to go that far. I think that having them on your website would definitely be a plus in your favor.

5.) As with buck wild, I like seeing photos of live animals also (as well as the dead ones;)).

6.) A little more detail in the "nonhunting activities" section might go a long, long way in encouraging a spouse or significant other to come along (and encourage the trip)......;)

Other than that, I like it...........................(y)

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Regarding the pricing columns not matching with all animals, on my computer the pricing aligns perfectly. Maybe a difference in Internet explore vs. google chrome, or firefox?

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Good job.

I agree with the above feedback about being hard to read where the type goes over the pictures and think that @Mr. 16 gauge gave some great feedback too.

I'm just glad that the pic of the kudu stickin his tongue out made it. That s one of my all time favorite pictures.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Looking good sir!

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
The website is looking good. (y) Even recognize a couple of photos.;)

Others have made some good suggestions. Not sure I can add much.

All the best.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Lodge Rome look very comfortable! Great price on zebra

rinehart0050

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Looks great. I agree with the comment above regarding PH info, photos/info about the land to be hunted on, and including some combination specials.

Ascetically very pleasing website!

Bos en Dal SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
bosendal.co.za
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Thank you all for the feedback and comment about the website. I will definitely keep it in mind when we do the next revamp. All the best and happy hunting

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Hope the new site is a tool that brings you business Gerrit. How can you do zebra for such a good price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManieI656

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh